Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

CAS Demo!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Since the CAS demo is slowly releasing to everyone (though it's still in the test fase) I thought it would be fun if the people who do have and other when they get it, share some screenshots of their created Sims :)

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I had an attempt to create the Gilmore Girls in the demo!

Though my laptop can't really handle the demo, it overheats, so only small sessions at a time :S

Nooboo
3 Posts
Hey! I think that looks really good for Gilmore inspired sims! I have the demo but I haven't figured out how to do screenshots yet! How do you do it?

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I changed the settings to "in window full screen" and then use the button "PrtSc" (Printscreen). Then you can paste in paint or some other program. Printscreen is like 'copy' so it only save the last image that was on your screen when you hit the button. If you hit it again, the previous one will be 'lost' if you haven't saved it in some way first. :) Hope that helps

Nooboo
1 Posts
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I think I'll attempt to create a few of my own Simmies later this week! Tonight is all about finishing my holiday house in The Sims 4 hehe :p

• Stats