Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

The Sims 4 News

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh I have nothing against enhancing the renders. I completely understand it. But it can be misleading at times. And a lot of fans don't see the difference between a render and an actual screenshot.

Oh and btw. This morning I woke up and saw a lot of talk on Twitter about a supposed survey that took place while I was sleeping, I think? :p I didn't get the survey myself unfortunately. But from what I heard from others, there wasn't anything interesting in the survey either. So I guess I didn't miss much!

Furthermore, as I'm sure most of you have already seen. Graham tweeted:
Nothing new for me to share on that front. Rest assured we'll make a lot of noise when the time comes.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
That's true, a lot of people won't understand the difference between a render and a screenshot. I didn't either before I started my study. So I wouldn't blame them either.

I did see all the ruckus about the survey. A bunch of questions what you would like I guess. I didn't get it either, but I'm not that surprised about that.

I was reading the GDC presentation yesterday about the Sims 4 and "concurrent interactions". I don't get a lot of it, but it sure is interesting! I like to see how things work haha :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Agreed! I was at the Animation Masterclass last summer at Sims Camp so I've already seen a lot about how routing has changed etc. Interesting stuff! Can't wait to see more :D

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
haha meanie! :P I would have looooved to have seen that too! :) Next month, I hope we get some actual official news then

Nooboo
10 Posts
When i saw the possibilities that were in the survey, i almost fell off my chair. Cruises! The Police/Criminal idea! Though why was the "dogs" part apart from the "pets" part? >_> :P Maybe it would be somewhere else than the Pets EP! :D

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

They are recording the soundtrack at Abbey road studios! :) I'm curious to hear the soundtrack now. And suddenly excited about the Sims 4 again :)

I loved that they paid attention to the little details in remaking a Beatles image :) the second sim bare foot :) (and also is an entirely new sim?!)
And the Tats on the first sim! Looks so detailed!

Edit: why won't the image work? Never mind, it's working now ;)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
That blonde Sim is not really that new.. she appears in some other renders too but I really just love this screenshot! It's so cute and lovely. The tats look way better than the ones from The Sims 3. And look at how detailed the plants are. It's just Simazing. I also love the Sim who walks while he's busy doing stuff on his phone... I can't wait to hear and see more of The Sims 4!

I've also seen SimsDomination tweet something about more Sims 4 news comming in April... Is it real or is it fake?

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I don't know if it's true or not about news in April. I think it's an estimated guess. Since Fiscal year 2015 starts on April 1st 2014, and The Sims 4 releases in FY 2015, so that makes sense. I expect them to release more starting from April too. But I'm just guessing.

Also I meant the bare footed Sim to be new ;) Never seen that one, with that cap.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
I don't know if it's true or not about news in April. I think it's an estimated guess. Since Fiscal year 2015 starts on April 1st 2014, and The Sims 4 releases in FY 2015, so that makes sense. I expect them to release more starting from April too. But I'm just guessing.

Also I meant the bare footed Sim to be new ;) Never seen that one, with that cap.
Hmm.. we'll see about that one.. and the bare footed Sim is not really that new either... they still use the same Sims from the renders...

And did you guys see this one already?! Look at the Llama XD It looks so wierd and funny at the same time haha.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
oooh! I had never seen him or that image! haha I missed something! :) (also hadn't seen the red haired girl :O )

And lol, How can the Llama miss from the Sims right? :P

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Haha shame on you! and I know right?! Llamas for life!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I remember that Sim! ^^ but ehhh the second screenie in your post isn't working DJ :P

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
It is for me Rosie. I can see the 3 paintings :) 1 lama, 1 rocket and a weird white human silhouette at a green background. Sims 4 decor :) (at least, the rocket is the one from the trailer)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well anyway the image won't appear here. I know which one you mean though! I love the prints/paintings!! <3

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Ahh I see it too >__< Grr! stupid picture... it worked when I posted it. But the Llama reminds me of that evil witch from The Emperor's

• Stats