Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

Any response for GamesTM interview with Grahame Nardone?

Nooboo
12 Posts
I see Simmers get quiet and no comments on the interview. I know there's no news but don't you think there's something covering the world, isn't it? I'm not sure if I'm wrong, but according to this "new technologies in the series and how amoral players will have fun in the life-simulating sandbox…" I think it means The Sims 4 will be Open World, just like The Sims 3. It's not really interesting but I'm happy because I was worried if they make The Sims 4 a close world. Do you guys find any other news about The Sims 4? If yes, please share them here! I'm waiting for it, please! :D :D :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I haven't had the time to read it yet lol! Will do so now. Kinda busy here atm eeek!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
"The developer has put a lot of thought and effort into the ability to make your Simmish avatars become more like you – there’s even a feature that allows you to customise their memories, establishing an emotional connection with certain items, events or places."

That gives me hope of editing memories from before CAS. Like the memories they had in TS2, but then customizable. And maybe even the family tree.
Though.. it's a very wild guess of hope.

Nooboo
12 Posts
"The developer has put a lot of thought and effort into the ability to make your Simmish avatars become more like you – there’s even a feature that allows you to customise their memories, establishing an emotional connection with certain items, events or places."

That gives me hope of editing memories from before CAS. Like the memories they had in TS2, but then customizable. And maybe even the family tree.
Though.. it's a very wild guess of hope.
That'd definitely be in The Sims 4. I hope so!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
haha it's very flexible reading between the lines though :cute:

Hope more official news comes soon

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'd love to see something like the Sims 2 memories again. But modernized, not the same for everyone. You know?

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Yeah not the same, but something similar. :) I would like that too.
But I would love it more if you can add existing families to your family tree.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh yes! There's room for improvement for sure! ^^
I'm just afraid I'll expect (or at least hope for) too much. But we'll hear more in a couple of months... :D

Nooboo
12 Posts
More news in a couple of months makes me think of having to wait for a year! anyway, I hope there'll be new infos this coming march. I want The Sims 4 to be like The Sims 2, too. some features in ts2 that we didn't get in ts3, for example, Wedding Rings. and I'm not sure is there an option for Child to play on Sofas in ts3? i think not, but it was possible in ts2. it's so much to talk about the features in TS2, so, I'll just say, we need more interactions and gameplay options in The Sims 4 just like in TS2. :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I thought kids could play still on the sofa? Go for a joyride, right? Anyway I do get what you mean. Some of the nice elements from TS2 are gone now. I would love to see a lot of them return. Speaking of which. I want this hot tub (or something similar) to return. I LOVED it <3

Sorry if that is offtopic lol. But since we were talking about things from TS2... I do miss a hot tub like that. We only have the sunken in the ground ones now...

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
haha bit off topic. But I do agree. An above ground hottub in general would be great!

I think I'm going to make The Sims 4 news topic, if that's okay. Where we can discuss new info that comes along, instead of creating a new one each time :)
Like about the 'in a few months' news and the "Ancient TS4 concept art"

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

• Stats