Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

The Sims 4 Add-ons Idea

Nooboo
12 Posts
Hello, Simmers. I noticed Something about Add-ons in The Sims Series. I don't know is it right or is it wrong, or it maybe my opinion. Let's go back to the original The Sims, we had only Expansion Packs. In The Sims 2, we had Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs. In The Sims 3, we had both Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs and also the new type of add-ons called The Sims 3 World. So, what kind of Add-ons will be in The Sims 4, and How do you think? And is it good if there's The Sims 4 Store? Because I've heard that some Simmers don't like The Sims 3 Stores. For me, I'd like to see The Sims 4 store, because it's better to have Premium Contents, Worlds, Venues and Sets. For example, if there's no The Sims 3 Store, we won't get The Boardwalk Venue, so, there's no Rollar Coaster in The Sims 3. So, I hope there'll also be The Sims 4 Store that we have more chances to get new Worlds, Premium Contents and Venues. (Sorry for my bad English.) :)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Hey! You're english is perfect to me! We'll probably get the same type of add-ons for TheSims 4 as the ones from TheSims 3. Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs, Worlds, Premium Content and other stuff. I have mixed feelings about TheSims 4 Store though. TheSims 3 Store is a bit expensive so no surprise if TheSims 4 Store is expensive too... The store has its good sides and bad sides. It's another option to give players more content but on the other side, they're probably going to put all the awesome content available on the store only. So people have to buy SimPoints in order to get the content.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I hope we will get similar content, and I also hope for another store. But it would be better if they would make things a bit cheaper. That way more people are likely to buy it, and it wouldn't be such a sacrifice every month. Cause the credit card does not like these expenses :P I now own nearly everything in the Sims 3 store. I'm gonna miss those things in TS4 I think.

I still hope there will be sets, compilations, premium items, venues and worlds <3

Nooboo
12 Posts
Hey! You're english is perfect to me! We'll probably get the same type of add-ons for TheSims 4 as the ones from TheSims 3. Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs, Worlds, Premium Content and other stuff. I have mixed feelings about TheSims 4 Store though. TheSims 3 Store is a bit expensive so no surprise if TheSims 4 Store is expensive too... The store has its good sides and bad sides. It's another option to give players more content but on the other side, they're probably going to put all the awesome content available on the store only. So people have to buy SimPoints in order to get the content.
Thank you! :) Yeah, I see. So, we're getting World in The Sims 4. Yeah, it's cool, but as you say, they're too expensive, of course, A venue for USD19 (1900 Simpoints). Anyway, if there're still Rabbit Holes in The Sims 4, Store Contents maybe a lil' bit useful, because The Restaurants in The Sims 3 are Rabbit Holes but The Business as Usual Bistro, a Store Content and that's not Rabbit Hole. Right? Thanks for your reply! :)

Nooboo
12 Posts

I hope we will get similar content, and I also hope for another store. But it would be better if they would make things a bit cheaper. That way more people are likely to buy it, and it wouldn't be such a sacrifice every month. Cause the credit card does not like these expenses :P I now own nearly everything in the Sims 3 store. I'm gonna miss those things in TS4 I think.

I still hope there will be sets, compilations, premium items, venues and worlds <3
Thanks, Rosana! :) Yeah, they should make Store Contents a bit Cheaper. There're many things I haven't owned yet because they're too expensive. Thanks for your reply :) So, another question, as you say, it means There's a The Sims 4 Store? :)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Thank you! :) Yeah, I see. So, we're getting World in The Sims 4. Yeah, it's cool, but as you say, they're too expensive, of course, A venue for USD19 (1900 Simpoints). Anyway, if there're still Rabbit Holes in The Sims 4, Store Contents maybe a lil' bit useful, because The Restaurants in The Sims 3 are Rabbit Holes but The Business as Usual Bistro, a Store Content and that's not Rabbit Hole. Right? Thanks for your reply!

Hehe no problem at all! And yeah I mean for 1 USD more, you could buy a whole stuff pack filled with clothes and objects. And I really hope The Sims 4 get rid of the most Rabbit Holes. The Restaurant venue is very useful but yet again, that's like one of the ways to get more simmers buy more stuff from the store. Same with that changing table. A lot of simmers wanted one in the game, so they made it available through the store only... And yes The Business as Usual Bistro is not a rabbit hole :D

Nooboo
12 Posts
Thank you! :) Yeah, I see. So, we're getting World in The Sims 4. Yeah, it's cool, but as you say, they're too expensive, of course, A venue for USD19 (1900 Simpoints). Anyway, if there're still Rabbit Holes in The Sims 4, Store Contents maybe a lil' bit useful, because The Restaurants in The Sims 3 are Rabbit Holes but The Business as Usual Bistro, a Store Content and that's not Rabbit Hole. Right? Thanks for your reply!

Hehe no problem at all! And yeah I mean for 1 USD more, you could buy a whole stuff pack filled with clothes and objects. And I really hope The Sims 4 get rid of the most Rabbit Holes. The Restaurant venue is very useful but yet again, that's like one of the ways to get more simmers buy more stuff from the store. Same with that changing table. A lot of simmers wanted one in the game, so they made it available through the store only... And yes The Business as Usual Bistro is not a rabbit hole :D
yeah, you're right, just about 1USD more, we could get lots of stuffs! so, it's better no The Sims 4 Store. Actually, they can add the Premium Contents in Expansion Packs, I think they make money from the Store, but I'm not sure! And Sets from Store can be Stuff Packs too, Worlds, Venues and Premium Contents should be Expansion Packs. So, we need no money to spend on Store! :)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts

yeah, you're right, just about 1USD more, we could get lots of stuffs! so, it's better no The Sims 4 Store. Actually, they can add the Premium Contents in Expansion Packs, I think they make money from the Store, but I'm not sure! And Sets from Store can be Stuff Packs too, Worlds, Venues and Premium Contents should be Expansion Packs. So, we need no money to spend on Store! :)
Or they can create Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs and Bonus Packs. They can put these Premium Content Sets and Venues into these Bonus Packs...

Nooboo
12 Posts

Or they can create Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs and Bonus Packs. They can put these Premium Content Sets and Venues into these Bonus Packs...
That'd be a great idea! So, we're getting The Sims 4 Bonus Pack! That's so cool! :D :D :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'd like that idea! I've asked for this from the very beginning when they introduced the store. I really wanted to buy boxed versions as if they were stuff packs.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Hahaha! It's not confirmed or anything... I don't think it'll happen though

Nooboo
12 Posts
Hahaha! It's not confirmed or anything... I don't think it'll happen though
But, I do hope it's real! At least will be! :D

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Hehe! You can tell the SimGurus about this idea, not sure what they're going to do with your suggestion though... but still!

• Stats