Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

Rabbit Holes and Community Lots in TheSims 4

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Hmm... I'm really curious about this. I hope they'll get rid off the most rabbit holes like the grocery store, book store and the spa to mention a few. I know they can't get rid of the most RHs but I'd love to see an open grocery store where you can see other Sims walking around and buying groceries. Or a clothing store where your Sims are able to try on clothes. That was one of the things I loved from The Sims 1 and The Sims 2. What are your thoughts about this? And what community lots would you love to see in TheSims 4?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah it would be nice to actually see them shop. I'd like to go back to the Sims 2 style of things, especially when it comes to community lots. I remember making supermarkets in TS2 lol!

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Yeah it would be nice to actually see them shop. I'd like to go back to the Sims 2 style of things, especially when it comes to community lots. I remember making supermarkets in TS2 lol!
hehe yep would love to see that happen! I would love to see a bakery, a java shop and such.. It would be great to have those NPCs back that stand behind a cash register like it did in The Sims 1 and The Sims 2!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Hahaha! Ikr! EA should totally bring back OFB to TheSims 4!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
And IKEA. I know I know they already did that once, so chances are small to non-existent that they will ever do that again. But one can dream. xD

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Yes! I really loved the IKEA stuff pack! They have to bring it back! >.> I also hope the Stuff Packs and Expansion Pack get more themed though... Not only the items but the soundtracks too.. That's something I missed in The Sims 3 and that's something I loved in The Sims 1 and Sims 2. Tropical themed soundtracks in the vacation EPs and dark themed soundtracks in the Supernatural EPs and such

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I'm secretly hoping for a return of Jerry Martin. But I doubt they will go there.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
I just hope they didn't ask Steve Jablonsky again to create soundtracks for The Sims 4.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah as much as I loved that soundtrack, I think it's time for a new sound.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
I didn't really like his soundtracks for The Sims 3... I prefered Junkie XL's and Jerry Martin's soundtracks! Their soundtracks sound like you're really playing a Sims game.. It's just a feeling I have :p

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yes I agree. I don't want to bash Jablonsky but I prefer Jerry Martin's and I also loved the Sims 2 soundtracks.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Nor do I! But the soundtracks from The Sims 2 were just AweSim!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
We should just open up a topic for the love of Sims music and place YT videos with the Sims songs in there haha :P

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
haha I totally agree with you on that one!

• Stats