Discuss anything related to The Sims 4 in this forum.

What do YOU want in The Sims 4?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
We all have wishes and dreams. What are yours? What are the features you want to see (again) in The Sims 4? :mryellow:

I would love to see curvy walls, recolorable roofs and chimneys, 1/4 and 3/4 walls (so not just the half walls we know today), big glass walls and big windows, walls of glass blocks and lots more hahaha.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts

CAS:
-Height Sliders
-Shoe size Sliders (For extra realism :p )
-Hips/ Thighs and Ass Slider
-More clothes and hairstyles for Todds, Kids and Teens

Build/ Buy:
-Curved Walls
-Smaller Diagonal Walls (30 Degrees or 15 Degrees) Instead of only 45 Degrees
-Roof Windows
-Half Walfs where you can build on without using cheats and without seeing that other wall go like... _/
-Basement Windows
-Moveable Windows (Up and Down between two levels (or more))
-Recolerable Roofs
-More kinds of roofs (like these round roofs without using cheats)
-More content for Toddlers, Teens and Kids

Random Stuff:
-Tea Machine
-Cheese Maker Machine

Heheh :woot: that's what i really want to see in The Sims 4! :cute:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Haha that is awesome Djerano. I love your wishlist. I will update mine later when I think of more things I'd love to see in TS4 :D

Nooboo
3 Posts
I think I want almost everything on both your wishlists. lol

Nooboo
1 Posts
I want Sims to be more....hmmm, I dunno how to say it but...alive! xD
Sims in the sims 3 are just standing there waiting for us to give them commands. They are not that much dynamic and all, and that's what I want the most in TS4! :D :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
That sounds great too! I still want the option to turn free will off though. Comes in handy with reviews and taking screens :p

Nooboo
1 Posts

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I think most what I would like to see has been mentioned before. But these are some additions to that:

A smaller grid to create 'half' walls in width in stead of height. So you can create something like this (couldn't find a better example that quick) Without that element on the second floor sticking out to much.

I would also like to see curtains and shutters to be more flexible. I liked what they did with the curtains from Roaring Heights. that way it fits on more windows. But it would be nice if they were adjustable in height too. :)
I believe they said that wall decorations can be placed more flexible, without grid limitations. So I would like to see that in curtains as well.

Uhm what else.. Maybe I'll think of it later.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh yes!! I agree on all of the above. If it was up to me, we would get several types of new "half" walls. Including 2/3, 1/4, etc.Usually when I need 2/3 I use a recolorable fence wall now, which works. But it would be even better if we had proper walls for this.

I am a huge fan of the curtains from Lucky Palms (I think they came with Lucky Palms) they are full length and completely opaque. I'd like transparant versions of those as well, but a base game curtain like that, would really be awesome.

They're called Contemporary Curtains by Dave and look like this:

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Yeah! I have that curtain (and Lucky Palms) too! Love it!
Totally agree, that is a curtain they should add to basegame. And a see through one would be cool too.

Nooboo
10 Posts
Well, whatever we get in the Sims 4, i just hope it does not feel too much like real life :D But very advanced building stuff, well, only professional builders would be able to utilise most of the stuff. I mean there are builders out there that make

• Stats