Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Galactic Adventures Fan Event

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I got an invitation yesterday for a Spore Galactic Adventures event. I will probably go, but it depends if I can find someone to look after Seth while I'm away. Also, I'll be going with ChEeTaH, since we both have Spore sites. He has an exam on one of the possible dates so we're not sure if we can make it. Really depends on the date and a babysitter.

But I was wondering if you have any questions I should try to get answered. I am not sure if there will be any producers present. I don't think so. But we'll have the time to play the game as far as I know.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Questions, no ... I'm just curious. Galactic Adventures is taking it's time, I've seen some movies on Youtube, read some articles and now it's really time to play it ....
So, I hope you can go and I will read about it in a wunderfull article of yours..... :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I will in fact go. Although the official event is taking place on the 16th. There will be a video conference and everything. Too bad I can't be there on that day. ChEeTaH has exams on the 17th and needs to study on the 16th since he's just really busy working all the time to support our family. Luckily EA arranged for the people who can't go on the 16th to go on the 18th.

The good news is I'll be seeing my friends again and perhaps we'll go to Starbucks afterwards. The bad news is that I won't have a chat with any producers (I always love talking to them) and that there will only be 2 PC's for (at least?) 3 sites and 4 people. So we're not too sure if we'll write 2 articles. I don't know how long we'll get to play. But with Sims 3 ChEeTaH and I also had to share a PC and it's not working well if you both need to write articles. Since ChEeTaH doesn't have time anymore anyway, he may just help out writing mine instead. We're not sure yet though. SNW will have an article for sure.

I don't know if we'll be able to take pictures or make videos. We'll ask of course.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Well, a big hooray for EA then. At least nice to know, that you managed to go anyway.
It's a shame, that EA only gives acces to 2 PC and invited more fansites, in fact, I had expected that they would go big. But with the MEGA campaign called The Sims 3, a new expansion of Spore isn't probably not such a big issue.
Have fun on the fan event, I hope you are allowed to make pictures, and if you need help afterwards with your article ... Ah you know ...

**** OFF TOPIC ChEeTaH, good luck with your exams ... ****

Team Llama
408 Posts
Paul wrote:Well, a big hooray for EA then. At least nice to know, that you managed to go anyway.
It's a shame, that EA only gives acces to 2 PC and invited more fansites

I believe that on the big day (Tuesday) they'll have more PCs, and also more invitees. Thursday is just extra for us and - as far as I know so far - just one other fan site. That makes 3 sites, 4 people on 2 PCs. Actually it's very nice of EA to take the time so we can visit at a time other than the actual event, instead of saying "Tuesday only and that's it"..

Paul wrote:**** OFF TOPIC ChEeTaH, good luck with your exams ... ****

Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

• Stats