Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Changelog June 2009

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Woah it's been a while. Not much happening here at the moment. Perhaps because everyone is busy with The Sims 3? If you are interested, you should read my in-depth preview I wrote in May.

Paul notified me of the spammers on the forums. And I wanted to upgrade the software but I kept on forgetting about it. That's what happens when you have a full-time job and taking care of your son 7 days a week at home. I love my family and my work but it's certainly time consuming. That, and I also have Simsnetwork (and its Dutch sister Simsnetwerk). I'm currently working on the Sims sites. I'm going to re-launch them in a while. They will be stunning. But of course that does mean I have less time for Spore and our Spore sites. I hope you all understand.

We have upgraded the forum software. I cleaned out more than 10 member list pages with spammers (I had to delete each one of them seperately - SIGH). and 110+ pages with inactive spammers. Luckily I could delete the inactive members a lot easier. Still took me a while but it's done now. All should be nice again now. :)

Team Llama
408 Posts
Registration now uses reCAPTCHA to tell computers and humans apart. Hopefully this makes it harder for spammers to get in.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
ChEeTaH wrote:Registration now uses reCAPTCHA to tell computers and humans apart. Hopefully this makes it harder for spammers to get in.

Great job, ChEeTaH, I knew you could solve the problem. Now I can watch if it works the right way :biggrin:

• Stats