Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Happy Birthday Seth!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Today is Seth's first birthday!

Seth loves the party decoration we have here! :balloons:

We tried out some party whistles yesterday, but he is a bit frightened by them! :uhm: :whistleparty:

We will be celebrating his birthday today, but also tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday! :celebration: :bounce: :yay:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
2137 Posts
Yes, you posted it on the other website also. Well, again, congratulations with Seth! Long celebration, isn't it? :cute:
Forum Rules | Forum Regels | [url=http://www

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Didn't get an invitation, so, like allways TOO LATE.
:balloons:
Happy Birthday, :celebration: I hope it was a nice day.:whistleparty:

And, off course my sympathy to Mom and Dad, hey guys ... you survived the first year, now you have only a little 18 to go before Seth will leave you (ha ha, just kidding)

:whistleparty:

Servo's Slave
100 Posts

Happy birthday Seth! :yay: :celebration: :whistleparty: :balloons:

And mom and dad, did he have cake? :happy:

Nooboo
12 Posts
Awwsocute! Just joining in on the Happy Birthdays for Seth, who obviously looks to be having a good time.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks all! :D @Resie he did have cake and loved it. We baked a chocolate cake ourselves. Not too good for him yet but he enjoyed it nonetheless :p

Pics can be found on my Facebook! Day 1 has been uploaded. Day 2 will follow soon. Day 3 & 4 is tomorrow/Sunday. So you'll have to wait for those :p

• Stats