Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Need your help/input

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'm working on the site (every now and then, when I can). And I won't be able to release the new site along with the new Sporepedia at the same time. However in the meantime, I would like to hear from you whether or not you would like some of your creations featured on our site and if so, which items that would be. Please respond in this topic with the links to 5 of your favorite items. I will be displaying random items (or sets) until we launch the Sporepedia. This means free publicity to your items and your MySporePage.

Team Llama
410 Posts
*runs like a little kid and pushes other kids away screaming "ME! ME! oooh pick me!*

LOL, but seriously (or was i ;) ) if there is one item on which i tried to get featured , but still got the most votes and still is my most popular of all my creations it is the thumbs up for all creature

but my main goal of that was to get the message behind it out.

that was before spore, if there are some items i've made in spore, then it would be my skull city hall.

The oddballs don't really need any more special attention, lol I still find new people making some :)
reminds me still to make a sporenetwork themed oddball ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:*runs like a little kid and pushes other kids away screaming "ME! ME! oooh pick me!*

LOL, but seriously (or was i ;) ) if there is one item on which i tried to get featured , but still got the most votes and still is my most popular of all my creations it is the thumbs up for all creature

but my main goal of that was to get the message behind it out.

that was before spore, if there are some items i've made in spore, then it would be my skull city hall.

The oddballs don't really need any more special attention, lol I still find new people making some :)
reminds me still to make a sporenetwork themed oddball ;)

I'll keep that in mind! :D

• Stats