Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Forum Issues?!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
In case you run into any forum related issues, please let me know, either through this topic or a PM.

Known issues which I am trying to solve are:
- Global search function doesn't show on the forums (that's something I did on purpose - it will be back soon)
- The "top" button used throughout the entire forum is also used on the forum FAQ page, and that one has a dark background. The image we're currently using was made to be used on a light background (and that can be seen when you're using it on a darker background)

Solves issues:
- Links within block quotes were dark - I changed them to lighter colors.
- Shortened the smilies list you see when posting. I love all those smilies but the list was so long, we had to scroll all the way down for the submit button.
- Not so much an issue - but to prevent people from signing up on our old site and forums, you can now only signup on the new forums. I have put up a temporary page on the sites with a little explanation what's going on :)
- Post icons won't show up on most forums. Still don't know why. They show up in most forums now. Apparently I didn't have the settings for each forum correct, causing the post icons to show up in just one forum.
- Most of the Editor forums were read-only (thanks DeKDeS for pointing that out). I have changed the permissions. Everyone should be able to post in them now.
- Again not so much an issue, but still something I'd like to mention. I changed the Editors (Dutch: Scheppers) forums and their descriptions. They were outdated and lacked decent descriptions. Changed Terrain Editor to Terraforming etc.
Last edited by Rosana on Aug 17, 2011 2:06am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added and changed a few points

• Stats