Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Nooooo (Net)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Well... I'm going to be without the internet for some time. Moving house and all. However something has gone wrong setting up an account so it is all going to take longer to get done... Meh! See you sometime. Hopefully late next week...

Unless I cannot bear the lack of net, and end up purchasing mobile internet lol...

*Hugs* for now, cya :grouphug:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Well... I'm going to be without the internet for some time. Moving house and all. However something has gone wrong setting up an account so it is all going to take longer to get done... Meh! See you sometime. Hopefully late next week...

Unless I cannot bear the lack of net, and end up purchasing mobile internet lol...

*Hugs* for now, cya :grouphug:

Awwww, we'll see ya later. Perhaps when you get really desperate through an Internet cafe :p

Team Llama
410 Posts
til later mate, if you can still read this.. sniff..

Team Llama
299 Posts
Oh, I got very desperate. Bought me some SHINY mobile broadband lol. YAY http://www.three.co.uk

Nice to see you all again :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Oh, I got very desperate. Bought me some SHINY mobile broadband lol. YAY http://www.three.co.uk

Nice to see you all again :)

Good to have you back!

Team Llama
299 Posts
It is good to be back. I so miss everything! SporeNetwork, Sims Network, MSN, Facebook, Blogging, Google, Email - the whole lot. Net is key to life these days!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:It is good to be back. I so miss everything! SporeNetwork, Sims Network, MSN, Facebook, Blogging, Google, Email - the whole lot. Net is key to life these days!

I know that feeling all too well.

Team Llama
299 Posts
I so wish I had broadband. It is really getting to me now :(

It restricts my time online so much. Waaa

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I so wish I had broadband. It is really getting to me now :(

So exactly what's up with the Internet again? You bought Internetz, for yourself? Or for everyone there? Can/Can't you change it later on to broadband perhaps?

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:I so wish I had broadband. It is really getting to me now :(

So exactly what's up with the Internet again? You bought Internetz, for yourself? Or for everyone there? Can/Can't you change it later on to broadband perhaps?

Right now I am at a friends so I can hook up to her wifi, but as I'm here visiting we're not exactly spending all day on the PC. At home I bought mobile broadband from 3. Works on the same network as mobile phones. However it has limited usage, and I have to be careful not to hit it. So I'm limiting my net access time at the moment. At home it is email and facebook. Just.

• Stats