Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

I'm lazy....

Team Llama
299 Posts
Can we make tab order go directly to "submit" from the typing field... rather than via preview :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You mean there isn't a direct submit option? Because when I post a reply (or new post) I have three optiones: Save, Preview and Submit.
Or do you mean a quick reply below every thread?
The latter is also on my to-do-list. I'm used to that from SNW (Sims) forums. :)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:You mean there isn't a direct submit option? Because when I post a reply (or new post) I have three optiones: Save, Preview and Submit.
Or do you mean a quick reply below every thread?
The latter is also on my to-do-list. I'm used to that from SNW (Sims) forums. :)

I mean to get from where you type the message body, to submit, you have to press tab *shock horror* TWICE :P Can you alter the tab order so it goes to submit first :D ?

Quick post will be nice someday too though :P :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I mean to get from where you type the message body, to submit, you have to press tab *shock horror* TWICE :P Can you alter the tab order so it goes to submit first :D ?

I doubt that's something I can modify in the ACP though. I haven't seen any option like that. I really have no clue on how to edit it in the coding either :uhm:

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I doubt that's something I can modify in the ACP though. I haven't seen any option like that. I really have no clue on how to edit it in the coding either :uhm:

I'd guess it is in the template itself...

It's the "tabindex" attribute in the input tag.

i.e.
tabindex="8"
tabindex="9"
tabindex="10"

=order

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I'd guess it is in the template itself...

Well when I make a new template I will have a look at it. But I'm going to make the site layout first (easier that way). :)

Team Llama
299 Posts

I'm just being lazy :D

• Stats