Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

The Get-a-Cave-You-Two Topic

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
ChEeTaH wrote:Look at me look at me look at me!

I am looking at you! :blowkiss:

Team Llama
410 Posts
ChEeTaH wrote:Look at me look at me look at me!

I am looking at you! :blowkiss:

Get a cave you two :hypocrite: :rotfl:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

We once did that and look what that got us :rotfl:

Team Llama
408 Posts
Rosana wrote:We once did that and look what that got us :rotfl:

Just once? :P :rotfl:

All kidding aside... I love looking at you too lovely! :P
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
All kidding aside... I love looking at you too lovely! :P

Errrrm well, it you know, once, "succeeded" like we didn't plan :laugh:
Oh and btw, you can look all you want but I still think you are so much cuter and lovelier! :smooch:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Those two are ready for a shrink... :) :D This is not right, we have to stop those two ... :lol:
But they do have a point, they have a cave, but this love-talk is just too much. But it's nice to hear they are still looking at each other :p

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Perhaps I should split this topic into two different ones, so people can get back on topic in this one and well erm, I dunno :blush:

The topic sort of deserves to stay alive. If it wasn't for Spore, I wouldn't have gone to Los Angeles in 2006 to visit E3. And then I wouldn't have fallen in love with lovely¹, or at least not at that moment. And then we wouldn't have Seth. So, well. Spore caused Seth :nod1:

¹ lovely = ChEeTaH

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hehe :) More of the well needed splitting. Think with so few of us around it is so easy for these topics to get into personal chit-chats that go off topic. We need the splitting :P You use your splitting power well :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Hehe :) More of the well needed splitting. Think with so few of us around it is so easy for these topics to get into personal chit-chats that go off topic. We need the splitting :P You use your splitting power well :D

I'm training for when the creatures come visit us :p

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:Hehe :) More of the well needed splitting. Think with so few of us around it is so easy for these topics to get into personal chit-chats that go off topic. We need the splitting :P You use your splitting power well :D

I'm training for when the creatures come visit us :p

It should get quite hectic on launch. Yay! :jump:

• Stats