Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

I bought a second add-on unit for my desks!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

w00t! I bought two MIKAEL desks and one add-on unit in September 2007 when we moved into this apartment. Now I finally have another add-on unit, so I can organize my office/work/pc/sims/art crap better :p I'll post screens here, but you better click em for the view with notes! The original pics are 1600x1200.

Image Image Image Image

Team Llama
410 Posts
Looks nice! and who knows, keep working this hard on your websites and every great thing you do, soon you will be needing to buy your own office! :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:Looks nice! and who knows, keep working this hard on your websites and every great thing you do, soon you will be needing to buy your own office! :)

Well with the work I'm doing, I won't be needing much more office space. Two desks extra at most (that is, if I ever can save enough money for a Mac, and if I start painting) :p But this will do fine for the next couple of years :bounce:

Team Llama
410 Posts
(that is, if I ever can save enough money for a Mac
:shut: ssst don't swear on your own forum please :nod1: :rotfl:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
(that is, if I ever can save enough money for a Mac
:shut: ssst don't swear on your own forum please :nod1: :rotfl:

Hey, Macs are pretty cool! :soppy:
I'm still a designer and I wanted a Mac before I wanted a PC. I just couldn't get one (too expensive, I didn't get a weekly allowance from my mom so a PC was easier for me to get). But I will get myself a Mac someday :jump:

• Stats