Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Extra profile fields?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Are there some profile fields you feel should be added to make your experience here even better? I'm asking because I have to see if I can add some to the integration script. For example, right now you can add your Twitter on the forums (or the site), but it won't update automatically on the other. Not like the other profile fields. If you feel the need for more profile information fields, let me know in here!! Thanks.

Team Llama
410 Posts
Ok This idea of my is a totally rip off from xspore, but I personally think its great: A Linked image button that says " My Spore page" and that links to a users official sporepedia page. Also in addition for thos who want to a link to their SNW_sporepedia.

I know there is a " post your spore page link" topic, but if people have the opportunity to give besides their personal website or signature/avatar, their link to sporepedia that would be great!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:Ok This idea of my is a totally rip off from xspore, but I personally think its great: A Linked image button that says " My Spore page" and that links to a users official sporepedia page. Also in addition for thos who want to a link to their SNW_sporepedia.

I know there is a " post your spore page link" topic, but if people have the opportunity to give besides their personal website or signature/avatar, their link to sporepedia that would be great!

I don't think that's necessarily a rip-off. Just because they happened to have added this already, doesn't mean other sites can't and/or have to ask permission to xSpore (I'm not saying you meant that, I'm just saying what I think). Because that was also a plan I had for the new site(s). So there will be an option for users to add their MySporePage link :)

Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated :D

Team Llama
412 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Figured you would ask for a social network field :P That's okay. I'm also planning to add that one, just like Last.fm and perhaps a few others as well :D

Team Llama
299 Posts

Spore (PC/MAC), Spore DS, Spore Wii, Spore mobile, Creature creator and so on :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Maybe some fields for the games we own

Spore (PC/MAC), Spore DS, Spore Wii, Spore mobile, Creature creator and so on :)

Good idea! I didn't think about that one for this site (I have thought about it for the sims sites in the past, but it's a future plan).

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:Maybe some fields for the games we own

Good idea! I didn't think about that one for this site (I have thought about it for the sims sites in the past, but it's a future plan).

*hopefully* we'll be able to add an expansion or two to that list in later months :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:*hopefully* we'll be able to add an expansion or two to that list in later months :P

Would be awesome, yes :nod1: Man, I just can't wait.

• Stats