Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

How the franchise died...

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Resie wrote:Simcity Societies.... isn't that that ridiculous game with the automatically themed cities (clown theme etc.), that wasn't even created by Maxis?

Yup, it is :(
I have the Simcity box, with Simcity Societies and its expansion. I don't like it though. I tried it, and I don't know. It just isn't Simcity like we know it.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Resie wrote:Simcity Societies.... isn't that that ridiculous game with the automatically themed cities (clown theme etc.), that wasn't even created by Maxis?

Yup, it is :(
I have the Simcity box, with Simcity Societies and its expansion. I don't like it though. I tried it, and I don't know. It just isn't Simcity like we know it.

What EA did was cheap! Sim City Societies is a decent game in its own right, it just has no link to Sim City, and does not deserve to carry it's name! Half the problem with that game is the false hope of a "sim city 5"-like game.,

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hoped for a SC4-like Simcity ever since SC4 came out. Not too long after SC4 had been released, people were talking about number 5. When I saw the screens of SCS, I just couldn't see the Simcity in it...

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I hoped for a SC4-like Simcity ever since SC4 came out. Not too long after SC4 had been released, people were talking about number 5. When I saw the screens of SCS, I just couldn't see the Simcity in it...

We live in hope. I'm sure those spare developers from Sims 3 and Spore will be kicking around while the other half of the team create expansions :)

What use should they put them too :D ?

• Stats