Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Share-your-Plurk

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
If you do not know anything about social networking, then you probably don't know Plurk either. Most users on Plurk also have a Twitter account. But that doesn't mean you can't try it, if you don't know anything about it, right?! I have joined Plurk in the beginning of June. My name there is Rosiewosie. You can click my name and when you join through that link, you'll be added as my friend automatically! :jump:

I wrote two small reviews about Plurk on my blog. I will write a third soon.
"Is Plurk the new Twitter, part 1"
"Is Plurk the new Twitter, part 2"

Team Llama
299 Posts
I have to say, Plurk is amazing. I know I'd just never have time for it or end up forgetting it (more likely)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I have to say, Plurk is amazing. I know I'd just never have time for it or end up forgetting it (more likely)

It's definitely time consuming. And I don't like their Karma system. However the idea behind Plurk is nice. You can have conversations with friends and non-friends etc. Just fun to do. I have to admit that I cannot keep up anymore. Too many people added me (and I added them back, I love the conversations). But it's too much now. I often just mark them all as read, then scroll a bit through the (recent) timeline and mix in with some of the already existing conversations.

Team Llama
412 Posts
Plurk is awesome, there's some very smart people around :D
Tales's Plurk

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Alex wrote:Plurk is awesome, there's some very smart people around :D
Tales's Plurk

True! And like I mentioned before, I love the conversations there. Much easier to have actual conversations with buddies :)

• Stats