Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Smilies

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Everything right now is a work in progress. I added some of the default (old) phpBB smilies, and a bunch of old smilies I once made for SNW. But I have added more new ones today! Was really fun to make. More will follow. But I'm also trying to focus on other site stuff. Hope you enjoy the smilies here! And ideas for new smilies are welcome. I can try making new smilies if you have ideas. Just post em here. :)

Team Llama
412 Posts
:slice: Pizza :boogie: :chicken: :knock: :obsessed:

Cool :D,

I'm :obsessed: about Spore

Way to go Rosie

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
299 Posts
Thats what I love about SNW :P It has always been a uber smilies site!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I can't live without these :p :mryellow: :grumpy: :uhm: and :wave:
I will add more when I have some time. I'm trying to finish the new layout atm :woot:

Team Llama
410 Posts
how about some custom made original spore styled smileys? ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I have been busy with some, but they're hard to make (I try to keep them 15x15 pixels)
But we have these already, better than nothing, right :P

:theogre: :eye: :4ocular:

I 'converted' this one yesterday. The original can be found on many forums, websites and also msn. But I made it smaller (I'm not kidding here) and in 'phpbb2' style:

:yay:

I spent hours on that one.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I 'converted' this one yesterday. The original can be found on many forums, websites and also msn. But I made it smaller (I'm not kidding here) and in 'phpbb2' style:

:yay:

I spent hours on that one.

Wow :) Nice work! That smilie has seen the love!

I hate creating smilies myself *urgh* Usually end up doing it pixel by pixel. If I get bored I'll have a go :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I always have a ton of fun creating smilies, must be that old pixel art luv I have :lol:
I miss being able to pixel for hours and hours!

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I always have a ton of fun creating smilies, must be that old pixel art luv I have :lol:
I miss being able to pixel for hours and hours!

I know the feeling. I haven't done pixel art since I made that "retro style" flash game... boy that was an age ago.

• Stats