Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

SNW celebrates 4th anniversary!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
SNW celebrates its fourth anniversary today :D

:party: :boogie: :clap:

Team Llama
299 Posts

:dance1: :dance1:

Team Llama
412 Posts

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

What's Happy Birthday in Dutch? I can do German, French and English, just not the one that would be most appropriate right now. :lol:
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Euhm well happy birthday literally means 'fijne verjaardag' or 'gelukkige verjaardag'. But in this case it's a bit weird to say that to an object - in Dutch I mean. Instead, people say congratulations in Dutch » 'gefeliciteerd' :D

And thanks :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Ooo, groovy. Not that I'd have any chance of pronouncing any of those. xD Thanks anyways.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
No problem :p As I've understood several times in the past, Dutch isn't the easiest language to learn (read, write, speak and pronounce). And I often have less problems with English than my own language :p

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but you don't know if TS2 are going to release a FreeTime patch, do you?

EDIT: Ok, so it came out and disappeared. o.O I'm not dreaming because I downloaded it. :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I know. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I've been very sick (and still am) and also very busy. It's true that the patch came out at first and then they removed it (caused more problems I believe). They have released another one now. :)

• Stats