Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

More activity, ideas?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I've been busy and often too ill to do anything on my websites. I have been trying to get Simsnetwork as active as Simsnetwerk (our Dutch sister site). On Simsnetwerk our community is pretty active. We have several active forum members and it's fun to visit the forums when there are more people around.

International, there are plenty of forums so it's harder to grow big (or bigger). That's why I have an important question for you, our visitors:

What would you like to see on SNW?

You can name anything. Although that does not mean we'll be able to give you what you want, we can still see if we can make it happen.

Just drop your ideas in this topic. Please note that we would mainly like to see forum related tips. How can we make our forum even better?

Thanks for reading this topic and thanks for your thoughts...

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I don't know if u really have to change somethin or add something (ok, I admit, I don't have any ideas), but I think 95% of the members here are just members because of the downloads and not really for the forum or also for the forum... when I think of something I'll definitely let u know, but on the other hand when it's holiday in a few weeks, there might be more activity on the forum
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

• Stats