Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

New site

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
SNW_Paul has already posted some information on our frontpage about the new Simsnetwork. I'm currently preparing myself to change the whole site.. So it's possible while you're visiting, things start changing.. It's also possible that the site will be down for a few minutes.. but we'll be back a.s.a.p.

In the meantime, take a look at our Dutch site, which is almost finished. You'll be able to get an idea of how our new site will look like when I'm done..

The new site will add cool new features like an exchange, nicer forums, better navigation and lots more..

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
i can't wait i already saw it on the dutch site, so i know that it's going to look great :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
And with more themes, it'll be stunning :p

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
whoa the new site's up! I think it looks great! :D 'though I've already seen it on the Dutch site... still looks great!! :p good job, Rosana!
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks Tammy :p It's almost finished, just have to translate a few more articles and pages.. After that make another (or maybe a few more) themes so people can choose something else in case they don't like the current style :)

• Stats