Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

ChitChat

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Hahaha lol, I was super cute! If I may say so myself =D
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Hehe, little people are always so cute though. *Hugs the little people*
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Haha :lol: They are, we should make a fansite or something! :D Although, that could be weird :p
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Yea, probably a little bit. xD But still cute.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Galatea wrote:Just popping in to say hello from me and Esmé! *Waves to everyone*

Not posted for a while but still in the land of the living. =] I've been keeping my eye on SNW for updates and such - thanks for all the super-duper info, Rosana.

So yup, hugs and cookies to y'all!

No problemo :p Thing is, I want to do everything on the websites, keep news updated, downloads, forums etc.. But being a mommy makes that even harder :p

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Absolutely, I can totally sympathise. I'm just impressed you get everything done that you do do, that takes a lot of work and multitasking at a guess. :lol:

Right now I'm waiting for the postman to come with my copy of Free Time - I'm like a child right now. xD My partner is going to take Esmé out for the day, apparently he needs to do some shopping with her for mother's day. Bless him.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling now. Perhaps I'll come back later and hype about Free Time. :p

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Mothersday, that will be in May somewhere -at least for us Dutchies- :p

I'm wondering whether my cuteness will even consider getting me something. I've only been a mom for a few months now, maybe he doesn't think of a present for me now I'm a mommy... I don't know. It also feels very weird :P

I love FreeTime already, although there are some things I would like to have changed with a patch.

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
It's today for us English folk. =] Had some chocolates and a few other little bits. Very cute.

And I hope he will! You're a Mum, you deserve something. Hehe.

Same here. *Nodnod*

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Awww I figured it must be earlier for the English people... Since ours is in May or so lol :p

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Over here it's also in May, but I'm originaly from Antwerp and there it's in August, very confusing. But anyway we still celebrate it in August instead of May :)

But Anyway, happy mother's day, Galatea! :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

@Tammy: It is? I didn't know there were differences in the places and their mothersday dates :s

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I didn't either! Only when I moved over here, I found out Antwerp was the only city/province that celebrated it in August... I think it's the 25th of August. I don't even know on what date it is in May :blush:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
In the UK, Mothering Sunday/Mothers' Day falls on the fourth Sunday of Lent - exactly three weeks before Easter Sunday. :)

Nooboo
22 Posts
Interesting. Hey everyone, wondering if you still remember me from over a year ago now.. Sorry I disapeared. I left school and found time to do other stuff, how is everyone? :)

• Stats