Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

ChitChat

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yes, you need CEP in order to be able to use the recolors (but you need CEP for all recolors, really). So I'm not telling you to download it, but if you ever want to use recolors, you should ;) It's safe though. I've had it on my PC for years now. No problems here :)

I have been ill for quite some time, yes :( Next week I have to get back to the hospital again. Hopefully they can help me further. I'm sick of being sick :s :(

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
SNW_Rosana wrote:I have been ill for quite some time, yes :( Next week I have to get back to the hospital again. Hopefully they can help me further. I'm sick of being sick :s :(

I hope everything will go well!!! and that they finally find something so your not sick all the time!
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Oh jeez, I haven't been here for ages. Sorry guys! I hope you've all been keeping well.

Beautiful re-colours Rosanna, I'm in love with them. I wish I had bedspreads like those. :lol:
I hope you get better soon, being ill sucks. :(
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Just popping in to say hello from me and Esmé! *Waves to everyone*

Not posted for a while but still in the land of the living. =] I've been keeping my eye on SNW for updates and such - thanks for all the super-duper info, Rosana.

So yup, hugs and cookies to y'all!

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Whiii cookies :D You're not from the dark side are you?? *Just kidding :mryellow:*
Welcome back :)
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Nope, most definitely the good side. :starorange:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

How're you?

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I'm pretty good, and you? If I remember correctly you have a little daughter, right? How's she doing?? Is she going to school already? :)

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I'm good also, thanks. :) And aww, no, she's only about two and a half. :P Still a bit little for school yet. But she's doing fine, being a bit of a madam but lovely all the same. We go to a toddlers group on Wednesdays which she enjoys, and we're thinking of getting her into playgroup from September so that she has time away from me to be with kids her own age.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Ohh ok, I didn't remember how old she was. I thought she was still little, but I wasn't sure. But it's nice that she has contact with other childeren her own age on wednesdays!! I think that'll make it easier on her when she starts her playgroup in September and preschool eventually :D

Btw, I like your av! :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Yup, that's what we hope anyway. She's already a sociable little thing, even if her vocab is limited. :P Apparently I never shut up at 18 months old, Esmé doesn't speak that much at all. Bless.

Aw, thanks. I thought it was really sweet too. :giggle:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts

I don't really remember if I was a chattermouth :p I have to ask my mom. But appearantly all I did in a day was drinking milk or applejuice or thee :p So I don't think I talked too much :p It's too bad I don't have a scanner or something, so I could upload some pic's of a little Tamara ^^ Hmm, come to think of it, maybe that's a good thing :wink:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
xD Aww, I'm sure little Tamara was very sweet.

• Stats