Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

ChitChat

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Fwee! No one has posted here in a loooong time.

So I shall. :) How is everyone today?

I'm frantically packing for our holiday to Portugal, we leave tomorrow morning at about 2 o'clock! It should be fun but I'm praying that Esmé (my 14 month-old daughter) doesn't play up during the flight. :lol: Could be amusing if she does.

Does anyone else have anything nice going on? :)
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
uhm at the moment? not really :s but how was your holiday in Portugal? and how did your daughter do it? :)
I went to spain with the airplane when i was about 18 months and my mom told me that i was laughing and having fun during the whole flight. appearantly there were a lot of old people on the flight with us. but they all had a blast because of me and my laughter.. :lol:
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Haha, yea the holiday was good and Esmé behaved on the flight. :D Luckily the plane wasn't too full so when she not a bit grizzly towards the end, it wasn't a huge problem. Now it's back to reality. Lol.

But the day we came back we found this little kitten in our porch, it was adorable. I think it was cold and had come to shelter. Esmé found it highly amusing, but I thought it was best not to let her grab it. :lol: Little people can be too rough sometimes.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
aww how cute! yea they can be, plus they can carry germs so it's not that healthy either... (was that written right? :blush:) but anyway.. did you keep it? :D
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
No, in the end we decided not to keep it, it's not practical with Esmé still being quite little. Maybe in a few years we'll get a pet, but not just yet.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
ok, i can understand that :D... I don't know if I would have the strength and willpower to refuse a little kitten if I found one on my footstep.. I'd probably have to hide it for my mom though (because we already have a cat and dog)... but still :p i LOVE cats :mryellow:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Aww, well we found a good home for it. :)

I'm more of a doggy person, but I still love cats. Lol. Animals rock in my opinion.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
i'm more of a cat person... always been... although i was scared to death of them at first. but there so sweet and uhm fluffy :p

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Tamara wrote:i'm more of a cat person... always been... although i was scared to death of them at first. but there so sweet and uhm fluffy :p

You were? I didn't know that! I have never been scared of cats, probably because I grew up with 'em :p

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
yea i was, my grandmother had cats... but they weren't really stay at home cats.. more like we only come back home to eat :p so they were pretty "wild" and i don't know... her cat scratcht me once when i was little and since then i was scared of them. untill i got my own cat. but my sister had to grab her out of the box because i was too scared. but once i saw here i immediately fell in love with her and my fear of cats was gone.

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
good question! I don't know actually... as I grew up the fear of cats kind of got less and less... It's not really the cat I was afraid of more the "scratching" :p but I never had kittens or anyone I knew... they always had cats, so I kinda grew up with my cat. and just when I got her my fear was gone. I can't explain it. I'm just weird I guess :p

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Though I'm ill at this very moment :(
Do you like the new recolors I made? :D

• Stats