Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

ChitChat

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
So, time for a new chitchat topic. You can discuss anything in here that doesn't belong in other topics. This is a special *offtopic* topic. You won't be 'punished' for going offtopic in here. As long as you don't spam (advertise in your siggies, that's what they're for!) :)

How is everyone today? I'm okay, but my keyboard isn't. I need to get a new one.. :(
Last edited by Guest on Jan 25, 2006 8:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
still haven't bought a new one Rosana? =))

I'm doing great today, I'm still convincing other people to use FireFox :D

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I'm doing great also :D i'm getting a dog and we went en got pictures of her today so... she's uber cute. but i still have to wait untill the 13th to go and get her *can't wait!*. btw i need a new keyboard too :s
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah I need to change my sig to the Firefox sig lol :p
I still need to buy a new keyboard lol and a new optical mouse as well..

I saw Kaya, she's cute :happy:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
she is isn't she... i don't know what it is today (well i kinda do), but i really feel kinda down :s *blargh*
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

2748 Posts
is your dog still a puppy? puppy's are cute :D what kind of dog is it?

lol i can't change my keaboard, i'm using my laptop :D we could need a new keyboard for the desktop though

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
it's still a puppy... but we don't have her yet... uhm she's a labrador (blonde)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

2748 Posts
yeah she really looks cute, when are you getting her?

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Happy birthday Rosana (for the 10th that is) Hope this isn't a mod. topic because I'm posting! I'm ok today, now officially over the flu! :boogie: I love puppies, you must be very exicted! Mum says once my diabetic dog dies that's it - no more dogs :tears: How evil is she?
To be living, you can not be dead,
To be sane, you can not be mad,
To be innocent ,you can not be guilty,
To be caring, you can not be selfish,
To be different, you can not be the same.

Hi I'm Hannah or Lily depending on whether I'm in the real world or not!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Glad you're doing better now. I haven't gotten the flu yet (and I hope to keep it that way). I think your mom isn't trying to be mean, but maybe she can only see the *bad* side of having a pet.. I can't imagine my life without my cats.. And once they're all gone, I'm not sure if I'll get 'new' cats, because I got hurt plenty of times before when my cats died. But other than that, I cannot think of a good reason why I wouldn't get more pets... :)

Thanks btw ;) I hope some people will show up this time.. Usually they forget about me :s

Oh and the chitchat topic isn't moderated (that means that you can talk offtopic in here)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Yay! Don't get the flu, it's not nice! :frusty:
To be living, you can not be dead,
To be sane, you can not be mad,
To be innocent ,you can not be guilty,
To be caring, you can not be selfish,
To be different, you can not be the same.

Hi I'm Hannah or Lily depending on whether I'm in the real world or not!

2748 Posts
last Tuesday my mom´s dog mogway was really in a bad shape i was afraid that he would die, but fortunately the vet gave him some pills and he´s doing ok now.

@ Rosana are you sure you want people to show up :P count me in :P

• Stats