Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Teamspeak (chat)

Teamspeak? Good idea?

Total votes : 0

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hope people will consider reading this. If you are reading this: thank you ;)

We've had Teamspeak for several months now on Simsnetwerk (Dutch version of Simsnetwork) and it seems quite popular. Teamspeak is a chatbox with microphone, so you can really talk to others and hear others talk to you, but you can chat if you don't have a microphone or headset.

I myself need a new headset so I won't be talking much until I can buy a new one. My question actually is, is anyone here interested in something like Teamspeak? You can even use it while playing games, that's what it has been designed for.

This would be a nice way to communicate with other Sim fans and you can always login, whether there's someone online or not.

Please vote in the poll!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Let me be the second voter in this poll, Teamspeak is a nice way to communicate with other members, and with the possibility to use speech it gives an extra dimension to the chat.
So, I voted the first option, and I think it can become a popular thing on SNW International too.

Team Llama
299 Posts
I like the idea. I would certainly use it if I can find my headset!

1024 Posts

Make an English room on Teamspeak and let start on the International too :clap: :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol, I have to add a release date script for Nightlife first and then I'll add the English channel for Teamspeak (probably on the same box as the Dutch teamspeak, not sure yet) :)
Last edited by Guest on Aug 15, 2006 7:54am, edited 1 time in total.

Team Llama
444 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Nooboo
3 Posts
-*-::Shannon::-*-

"There’s some good things left in this world Mr. Frodo, and it’s worth fighting for" LOTR,Sam

-*-::Shannon::-*-

1024 Posts
For those who are still wondering what Teamspeak might be and how to get it, just readthis article or visit the Teamspeak website

Hope to see you soon on Teamspeak..... :wink:

Team Llama
299 Posts
Well I am super mad, I lost my headset and my microphone broke lol.

I hope I can get a new one soon

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
More people seem to have that problem :p I did too actually a while back, I bought a new one but those things always seems to hurt my ears lol..

And my voice is horrible :lol:

And last but not least, my cats, especially the youngest, likes to chew on the wores :| so he already broke my headset, my mouse, the charger :( Well I fixed it :p but it's the idea.. :lol:

• Stats