Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

Welcome Forumadmin RHSPaul!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
RHSPaul moderated SNW for a while now and we're very happy with him here! That's why I decided to make RHSPaul forumadmin! So if you have questions, of course you can still ask RHSPaul for help.

The other admins and mods are willing too help as well but we are (at this moment) very busy with plans for SNW (we're going to move our server to another location and we'll have more bandwidth, we're also planning something to keep us online in the future) All very busy but we promise to keep the site updated with nice new downloads made by SNW artists and of course, soon we'll offer news as well.

In the meantime you can read news on the forums brought to you by ZeRo and mostly moderated by RHSPaul. So give RHSPaul a warm welcome :welcome: ;)
Last edited by Guest on Aug 15, 2006 7:55am, edited 1 time in total.

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
happy to have u here.:D

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
What an introduction, so thanks Rosana :D
Let me use this topic to introduce myself...

I'm Paul, living in The Netherlands and landed several months ago by accident on SNW International. Not knowing there was a dutch version too, I joined this forum. When I offered one of my first try-outs in clothing to Rosana, I was surprised that I recieved a Dutch reply. :wink:

The story is simple. Browsing around on this forum and her Dutch sister I joined the SNW Crew to become a mod on SNW Int. Just for improving my English, not knowing that it would become more. And when Rosana mailed me some days ago asking me I was interested to become Forum Admin on this forum, I first blushed :oops: and accepted this honour with pleisure :lol:

I will try to be online as often as possible, but like all members here, I'm human too. I can't give myself a motherlode( :wink: ), so I can't lie down in rest. Besides this extra job on SNW Int, I'm webmaster and admin on a Dutch Simsfansite (Sims2005), and also have to work too.
But I'm pleased with this offer and I hope that, together with the mods and crew, we can keep this forum (it's one of the biggest at this moment) ALIVE

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1625 Posts

Team Llama
444 Posts

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts

• Stats