Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

SNW: username and password for thesims2.com

Nooboo
4 Posts
please ... ewerybody who registered product ang can download from oficial the sims2 site help me !!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM OFICIAL THE SIMS2 SITE BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A SERIAL NUMBER , MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD !!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL YOUR PASSWORD AND USERNAME IN OFICIAL THE SIMS2 SITE !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I CAN DOWNLOADING WHEN I HAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD....

PLEASE....I'M VERY SAD....JUST HELP ME ...AND I WILL BE VERY HAPPY...

Nooboo
12 Posts
Im sorry, but I highly doubt anybody will give you access to their account. this is most unfortunate but I'm afraid you will have to make do with non-official sites.

Terrible Townie
31 Posts
No kidding, Hello-o! Duh-h! Why do you think they HAVE usernames and passwords So no one else can get into your account. I would never give mine out. Too much illegal stuff going on with cracks, and copying etc... There are PLENTY of free websites you can go to and look for stuff and download things for your "non-registered" game - just look at the Ultimate Sims List here:

Code: Select all
http://www.ultimatesims.com/display.php?offset=50&crit=A

Enjoy!! :wink:

Nooboo
15 Posts
is that code all zip files or not cause i cant do zip files im a total dummy when it comes to computers and games.

Nooboo
3 Posts
no thats wrong use this one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by RHSPaul - violation of forumrules Dec 25th 2005

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I'm very sorry boys and girls, but we don't allow this kind of questions at Sims Network.
It's like Tori131426 said, there are a lot of free sites, where you can download stuff.
So unfortunally I have to close this topic and edit the posts from Neomatrix125

If you want to help each other, use the mailbutton and send an email with your help. SNW doesn't support illegal actions concerning a great game like The Sims 2

• Stats