Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

What kind of messenger do you use?

What IM do you use?

Total votes : 0

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I use MSN... don't know why, I guess it's because all my friends have MSN
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I voted MSN, but I use ICQ as well. Just like Hande I started as an ICQuser and moved to MSN, because everybody uses it. But I still have my ICQ online, but not frequent.

Fot those among us who don't know ICQ.
ICQ stands for I SEEK YOU and is one of the oldest messengersystems. The first launch was in 1996. In June 1997 ICQ was the first system with 100,000 users simultaneously online.
Nowaday ICQ is a worldwide network, with their own mail, website, chatrooms etc,etc

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I still use MSN, I'm not online all the time and my contactpersons know that I'm busy even though I'm online.. So I don't get a lot of 'attacks' like I mentioned before hahaha :p

Anyway, if any wellknown member or crewmember from SNW wants my msn, please send me a PM, as I won't accept everyone without knowing who they are (just don't have the time either) :)

I still have Skype but I prefer Teamspeak on the Dutch SNW, we talk about fun things there as well and I have all the contacts I need in one place.. Sort of a chatbox, with optional microphone..

Maybe I should start a poll on Simsnetwork, asking if people would like a Teamspeak box here too..

Team Llama
444 Posts
I use Msn Messenger, and it will never change

Team Llama
299 Posts
I use trillian, but i do not use the msn messanger plugin. I use the official msn for that, with msn plus installed. I will update my profile soon with my contact details lol

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I used Trillian a few times because it has 4 messengers in it but it's acting a bit weird on my PC so I decided to use MSN instead.. I don't like it though :p

• Stats