Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

What kind of messenger do you use?

What IM do you use?

Total votes : 0

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I was wondering what kind of messengers you guys&gals use.. I'm online a lot, but not on messengers, since it takes too much of my time..

I do have Skype though.. cheap to call friends/family..

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
I use msn messenger... It has real cool design, web cam advantage, you don't have to pay something and easy to use... It has many options and takes only a little space in hdd ;) and well I have a hotmail mail address :D actually I was an ICQ person until this yearr I used ICQ for 5 years but now my friends are on msn so I gave up ICQ... well I didn'tt give up at all, I still sometimes take a look if there's someone online from old friends but I can say that I'm an msn person nowadays ;)

Take care;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I have MSN messenger as well but since everybody is using it, I cannot go online, without them 'attacking me' :lol:
Most people don't understand that I'm busy, so that's why I stay offline with MSN.. sometimes, when I have all downloads and stuff finished, I go online :)

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
you can add me to your contact list if you like to ;) I'm always online... Oh and it's an outta topic but I couldn't solve the problem about Xtina... Take Care ;)
:meditate: patience! patience! :meditate:

Better Living Through Forums

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
oh too bad :( I could't open the file.. :( Maybe you could send me the bitmaps? Then I could also make a package of the files.. and then the problem would be fixed too..

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I use MSN messenger :) I don't know how to use the others :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well I do know from some of them how to use them.. but most of them are not 'good enough' for me to use..
So I only use MSN and Skype right now.. and even though I have those.. I'm never online :lol:

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
me 2 i don,t kn0w how to use the other ones i like msn

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well it's not that I don't like MSN but I started to hate it a bit when people starting 'attacking' when I came online :lol: it's very frustrating if 10 people want to chat all at the same time, when you don't have the time :lol:

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
whaha I have that feeling also sometimes and I think I acttack you :o :oops: but then I put my status on away and most of the people get it then :P and I only talk to the important people then ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
well no you used to attack me :p but you remember now that you shouldn't when I come online :lol:
there are a lot of other people who attack me, who I can warn like a thousand times and still they do it again and again :shock: *grr* :p

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
some people attack me but i never talk to then i put that i busy i works

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well they usually do not listen to me when I say that I don't have time.. so then I just go offline or whatever.. whenever I'm on MSN I can't really work fast..

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
nowI wait till you say something to me so don't forget me :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

• Stats