Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

What games do you play often?

What game do you play often?

Total votes : 0

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
We all know we would not be at this forum if we would not like Simgames. But my question is, what kind of games do you play often, other than Simgames?

If I find the time (I don't have a lot of that ;) ) I play Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 sometimes. I used to play Need for Speed as well, but my CD is broken :?

Vote in the poll!
Last edited by Guest on Jan 25, 2006 8:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I play beside The Sims Roller Coaster Tycoon and The Age Of Empires.
But the last 2 i play not so much because i usaly play The Sims ;).

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I also like Flash games (like Tetris, I'm completely addicted to tetris :oops: )

Nooboo
9 Posts
I most times play The Sims (I do have all expansion packs too), but I also like Theme Hospital. And I love to play with my pet rats

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Theme Hospital? What's that? I don't know it actually :D
I prefer all Sim games, and Rollercoaster Tycoon (2), racing games like Need for Speed and CAD/3D architecture programs, not that those really are games.. :p

Nooboo
14 Posts
Ilike GTA. Rollercoaster Tycoon is interesting too and Black and White is very good.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I don't know Black & White, what kind of game is it? :D

Nooboo
14 Posts
Well, you are a god which has a creature. You must impress villages to be the only god, supply them with food, wood and such things. You can also make miracles. It's difficult to explain. http://www.black.ea.com/ is the site of the game.

Nooboo
9 Posts
Rosana wrote:Theme Hospital? What's that? I don't know it actually :D
I prefer all Sim games, and Rollercoaster Tycoon (2), racing games like Need for Speed and CAD/3D architecture programs, not that those really are games.. :p

in Theme Hospital you have to build and run a hospital, hire staff and that kind of things.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh that sounds cool! :D I might buy it if I find it somehwere in the stores.. :D

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i play the sims, bustin out. and zoon Tycoon, also i like to play need for speed

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Of course I like Sim-games the most.. :p My top5:
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims
3. SimCity (4)
4. NFS
5. BlackHawk Down (Team Sabre)

587 Posts
i never like simscity i hate it so like the zoon is better you could make your zoon not i city

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well I usually get bored by SimCity, but not with SimCity4.. it's so much different and I also can make landscapes for in TS2.. so that's cool too.. but because I have the Deluxe version, I do not know what I can use from the bridges and what I cannot use.. Since Rush Hour is in this Deluxe version as well.. :o

587 Posts
i never goin to get that game i like make in the zoon you could let the animals go and the people run from is funny

• Stats