Hoe creëer jij het universum?

Spore Galactic Adventures?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hey everyone. I was wondering who will be getting the next expansion for Spore; Spore Galactic Adventures?

You know me, I'm a true fan and will make sure I'll get it in my collection. I don't know how much I'll be able to play but I will try and play it sometimes. It's not easy being an all round Sims fan and Spore fan. We have Sims 2, Sims 3, MySims (many of those!) and Simcity. I still play Urbz sometimes on my DS and I have plenty of other games I want to play. So my question once again: will you buy the next expansion?

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I'm a Sims fan since the first Sims came out, and was dazzled when I became a Spore gamer. On my games Top 100 Spore is number 2, with The Sims 2 on number one.
When I heard about Galactic adventures and The Sims 3, I made a firm decision.
I love, and will stick to my Sims 2, but I'm very curious about Spore Galactic Adventures.
Although The Sims 3 is lurking at me in the Gameshops, I stay with my original plan --> buying Spore Galactic Adventures...

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Paul wrote:I'm a Sims fan since the first Sims came out, and was dazzled when I became a Spore gamer. On my games Top 100 Spore is number 2, with The Sims 2 on number one.
When I heard about Galactic adventures and The Sims 3, I made a firm decision.
I love, and will stick to my Sims 2, but I'm very curious about Spore Galactic Adventures.
Although The Sims 3 is lurking at me in the Gameshops, I stay with my original plan --> buying Spore Galactic Adventures...

Good choice ^^ I'll be happy to see more of your creations when the game comes out :D I see myself playing some Spore again very soon :D

• Stats