Hoe creëer jij het universum?

YES! I did it!! killed an epic!

Team Llama
410 Posts
And I swear this, My DeKDeS creature only could summon a flock of weak creatures and his rogue buddy died at the very beginning of this 30 minute fight.

Oh and the creature stats of DeKDeS? only Bite 2 and Strike 3, no spit , no charge and only 100 HP at evolved end.

As Resie suggested, get them to your home nest, my luck? this Epic was already some feet away from my nest, so luring it there did not took me to long, cause i had no spit, I attacked, went stealth and run, repeat, repeat, and from now and then summon a flock (omnivore).

Well look as this 3 minute footage of it>Epic kill! (youtube)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:And I swear this, My DeKDeS creature only could summon a flock of weak creatures and his rogue buddy died at the very beginning of this 30 minute fight.

Oh and the creature stats of DeKDeS? only Bite 2 and Strike 3, no spit , no charge and only 100 HP at evolved end.

As Resie suggested, get them to your home nest, my luck? this Epic was already some feet away from my nest, so luring it there did not took me to long, cause i had no spit, I attacked, went stealth and run, repeat, repeat, and from now and then summon a flock (omnivore).

Cool DeKDeS! When I tried it, the Epic was also close to my home nest. He was actually running towards it because he was chasing some other creatures... My problem was the hunger. There just was no way I could win that one. :( I will some day though :)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Nice work. Cracking video to go with it. Have to admit, that is something I've yet to try in the game.

Team Llama
410 Posts
dekdes wrote:And I swear this, My DeKDeS creature only could summon a flock of weak creatures and his rogue buddy died at the very beginning of this 30 minute fight.

Cool DeKDeS! When I tried it, the Epic was also close to my home nest. He was actually running towards it because he was chasing some other creatures... My problem was the hunger. There just was no way I could win that one. :( I will some day though :)

The hunger of your creature of the epics hunger?

If its the hunger of your creature > well the epic was close to my home nest already and my creature is an omnivore so I do not have to kill before i can eat, I just pick fruit thats closeby (as seen in the vid)

If the epic is hungy > I did not notice the whole 30 minutes long, that the epic has eaten something, it just did not eat, perhaps it was an epic herbivore and the fruit was too small for it.

Anyway the coolest thing is, that on youtube, most vids say " you have to get all stats high, and really need spit 5 " well seems I do have disproved that theory, I could only bite and strike at a low level, because I was going for a human-look not a razorblade demon with spikes and body armor. My guess is you could kill an epic with a creature that has no eyes and no limbs and can only bite, it all depens on luck afterall, thus my luck : epic was close and not eating.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:The hunger of your creature of the epics hunger?

If its the hunger of your creature > well the epic was close to my home nest already and my creature is an omnivore so I do not have to kill before i can eat, I just pick fruit thats closeby (as seen in the vid)

Mine was a herbivore (or omnivore, I can't recall, either way, fruit was an option). But every single time I tried to kill it, it failed (I had the game saved in between so I could easily continue when I got back). Every time I tried to eat a little in between, it killed all the creatures in my pack (if I had one) and nest, then me. Everytime I went to eat something, from a fruit which was right behind the nest, it killed me. I tried it several times. It didn't work for me with this particular epic and creature. I will try it again in the future. But with this one, it just wouldn't work.

Team Llama
410 Posts
good luck with it in the future Rosana, and hey, if you spot that nasty epic again in space phase, nuke its arse :P

Nooboo
12 Posts
You know, I never saw this before. Good job!

I'm going to have a go at one in the future so I don't look like too much of a wimp.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
2137 Posts
I saw one. But it trampeled my creature to death. :goofy:
Forum Rules | Forum Regels | [url=http://www

• Stats