Hoe creëer jij het universum?

Spore's release date!

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
Spore will be released worldwide on September 7, 2008! Europe has the priority this time. Believe it or not. But the UK people can expect the game on September 5 and us Dutchies are blessed with September 4!

Write it down somewhere, to make sure you'll remember it! :yay:

Team Llama
299 Posts
Post
Oh yea! We're beating some of the world with games :D Go parts-of-Europe :P

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
There's a first time for everything :p

Team Llama
299 Posts
Post
I was just happy when "world-wide" releases happened. No more WEEKS behind. Now were ahead for a treat :)

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
I just hate it when we have to wait days, weeks or even months (or years!) for games, movies and gadgets to release in Europe (and especially our country).

Team Llama
299 Posts
Post
Rosana wrote:I just hate it when we have to wait days, weeks or even months (or years!) for games, movies and gadgets to release in Europe (and especially our country).


I think that its movies and TV that get me the most. Our cinemas and DVD releases lag behind so much. What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
Hexer wrote:What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

Ugh, I had that with Charmed and Gilmore Girls. When I visited LA, I could watch seasons early which I had to wait for (for half a year or so) at home.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Post
Rosana wrote:
Hexer wrote:What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

Ugh, I had that with Charmed and Gilmore Girls. When I visited LA, I could watch seasons early which I had to wait for (for half a year or so) at home.


Weeds, Lost and Battlestar Galactica are my main gripes at the moment :P

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
Hexer wrote:Weeds, Lost and Battlestar Galactica are my main gripes at the moment :P

I watched Lost at my moms for years. It's a nice show but I hardly watch any television lately.
I believe Josh likes Battlestar Galactica. Not too sure.
I've heard from Weeds but not seen it yet. That show hasn't aired here at all yet.

User avatar
Team Llama
412 Posts
Post
w0000t BSG :D, oh wait yeah September 4 w0000t :nod1:
Image

User avatar
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Post
Alex wrote:w0000t BSG :D

I assume you're also a BSG fan? :p


  • Stats
  • Who is online

    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 97 on Jun 05, 2013 4:06pm

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron