Hoe creëer jij het universum?

Spore's release date!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Spore will be released worldwide on September 7, 2008! Europe has the priority this time. Believe it or not. But the UK people can expect the game on September 5 and us Dutchies are blessed with September 4!

Write it down somewhere, to make sure you'll remember it! :yay:

Team Llama
299 Posts
Oh yea! We're beating some of the world with games :D Go parts-of-Europe :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
299 Posts
I was just happy when "world-wide" releases happened. No more WEEKS behind. Now were ahead for a treat :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I just hate it when we have to wait days, weeks or even months (or years!) for games, movies and gadgets to release in Europe (and especially our country).

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I just hate it when we have to wait days, weeks or even months (or years!) for games, movies and gadgets to release in Europe (and especially our country).

I think that its movies and TV that get me the most. Our cinemas and DVD releases lag behind so much. What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

Ugh, I had that with Charmed and Gilmore Girls. When I visited LA, I could watch seasons early which I had to wait for (for half a year or so) at home.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:What annoys me more our the TV series I get into. Americans are watching weeds right now... I have to wait till season 4 gets here.... Wait an age :(

Ugh, I had that with Charmed and Gilmore Girls. When I visited LA, I could watch seasons early which I had to wait for (for half a year or so) at home.

Weeds, Lost and Battlestar Galactica are my main gripes at the moment :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Weeds, Lost and Battlestar Galactica are my main gripes at the moment :P

I watched Lost at my moms for years. It's a nice show but I hardly watch any television lately.
I believe Josh likes Battlestar Galactica. Not too sure.
I've heard from Weeds but not seen it yet. That show hasn't aired here at all yet.

Team Llama
412 Posts
w0000t BSG :D, oh wait yeah September 4 w0000t :nod1:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I assume you're also a BSG fan? :p

• Stats