How will you create the universe?

Taking back my words....

Team Llama
410 Posts
Ok Angela bought spore hero for the wii for me today as birthday gift.....

2 words: Amazing & Fun!

I thought the PC intro was bogus? NOPE! the whole wii game actually looks THAT good! it amazed me!

And the fun game play in which you must do quests to obtain parts (though some you can still find in skeletons )

I've only played it for an hour, but my opinion is that this is worth the cash! and even otherwise: Spore the game for the PC should have been like this! a real story mode!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I'll still wait though. Because of financial issues etc. Maybe in December, around Christmas... Hey is it a multiplayer game? Maybe we can all play it together on that mini fansites meeting soon (of course, if you would be willing to bring it along lol).

Team Llama
410 Posts
I haven't seen multiplayer options, but guess what I've got the DS version too :) (havn't played ds version yet)

But the wii version in graphics amazed me, did not know that the wii could do that, well.. I'm used to the mysims kind of graphics.

Angela also got a new game from me, for the wii, it's called "anno" and is a city buildier game, like civilization and so on, she really likes it, and its the first in that genre for the wii we ever heard of.

• Stats