How will you create the universe?

Humanoid Look a Likes

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
On Sporepedia I was searching for animals, just for use in Adventures. And, creatures ... I never have enough. Then I realized, that it would be a nice extra, if those animals would behave, walk, fight or dance .... like humans. So I started creating humanoid look a likes ....

And ... So there is my latest Sporecast ... Humanoid Lookalikes And here ... some of the latest entries....

Wolfanoid

Horsanoid

Lionoid

Team Llama
410 Posts
hey cool, so the real idea is existing animals on 2 legs? cause I do have a lot of those bi-peds buth they are not existing animals.

1024 Posts
That's true, normally I create bipeds as well, but for filling this sporecast I try to find copies of existing animals, download them into my creator and let them become humanoids.
So, by example, the Lionoid was at first a created lion, after some stretching it's standing on his two feet.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

1024 Posts
At this moment the sporecast with Look a Likes is up to 6 creatures, so here are the last three "transformed animals"

Tigeroid

Dalmationoid

Lizarnoid

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cool creatures again :D Love the Dalmationoid. Interesting word too!

• Stats