How will you create the universe?

Paint A Quirple! - (needs C&C, sorry!)

Team Llama
410 Posts
Here is a small thing for fun, you have to own C&C for this, sorry about that if you do not own it.

Paint a Quirple!

A quirple is classified as a simple critter, after study it seems it has the capability to adept the skin color of those creatures it has seen.

---
Simple and easy to follow rules:

1. ONLY change the color, nothing else!
2. Replace the word 'TEMPLATE' with the name of the creature it was painted like.
3. In the tags add the name of the creation it was painted like and add the tag "quirple-c"

Extra help:

So in the "paint mode" just use the "paint like..." option and paint it like another creation.

So if the creation is called something like "qwerty city hall" the creature's name will be "qwerty Quirple"

To be nice you could add the tag of the original creator on which the coloring is based on.

The Template:

Here is the template: (click on the image to go to the sporepedia page)

The Sporecast:

All quirple's that are found will be place in the Quirple Sporecast, if your quirple is not added yet, be sure to let me know about it, it could be I have not found it yet!

Examples: (all can be seen in the sporecast)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

----
Question? Comments? Anvils? :mrgreen:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Quirple using Cute-n-goofy colors :D

Team Llama
410 Posts

Quirple using Cute-n-goofy colors :D

hehe fun! I will add it soon!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
And I will add more here very soon. I like to see what comes out of it using my color schemes lol. I did the same thing a year (or more?) ago with Galfrek, one of ChEeTaH's creatures and gave it colors from my creatures. Was funny :p but I don't think I uploaded it back then so I can't show it :woot:

Team Llama
410 Posts
It was not very popular on the sporum, but to be honest most of the general feeling you get from the sporum is that its a harsh place to be, It surprised me that the DNA challenge is having at-least some people who are liking it, cause most people only play along if you promise awards, comments & ratings, though its great that those who play in the DNA card challenge discover the main purpose why its made, to discover newly ways to create with parts that you "must" use.

And to be honest, just check some of the creatures in the sporecast of it, most of them got a blue smiley or even green smiley face by ratings, and that of creatures that are "forced" creations by "must use " parts.

This quirple thing had not such a long life on the sporum, but hey I just made it for the fun of it, you may re-design the quirple instead of only painted it if you like.

hey again its great to see you active!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I think I may make a template as well that people here can change, like I told you before? I haven't made it yet but it seems like fun to do so maybe others enjoy it as well. And if not, ah well then I at least had some fun making it :p

I like being active here :D Thank you for bringing some extra life on our forums! :hug:

Team Llama
410 Posts
As a buddy I will add your templates to this sporecast: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500457520259

that sporecast contains templates (any template, even adventure templates) that people I buddied made

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:As a buddy I will add your templates to this sporecast: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500457520259

that sporecast contains templates (any template, even adventure templates) that people I buddied made

I've seen it already, subscribed to it because it seems fun to work with other people's templates too! :D Thanks for the link though, maybe more people will like it!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts

Number one: The Low Budget Quirple, based on my Low Budget Sporecast

Number two: Angry SkippyBall Quirple

Team Llama
410 Posts

• Stats