How will you create the universe?

Intro Spore Hero

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Just a few days ago the intro for the Wii game Spore Hero was put online. Nice show with a little preview for those fans, who are considering to play Spore on the Wii too.
Just look for yourself ...

Team Llama
410 Posts
As I said before and read before on youtube, The video looks awesome... for a computer generated intro movie, but I doubt that the WII can present such a depth in 3d.

So I doubt that that intro movie is actually "the WII" , but if it is, then the wii finally shows its power.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I second your opinion, but anyway ... it looks nice enough to show and attract the Spore fans

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
That's probably what they are trying to do, attract Spore players.

I will buy the games Spore Hero and Spore Hero Arena but not now. I don't think this month, or November. Maybe December. But maybe I'll wait until next year when they have a discount or something.

In general I hardly play Wii games because I'm always working on my PC and I've got so much stuff I still need to buy... SimCity Creator Wii and DS, SimAnimals Wii, all SimAnimals 2, Sims 2 Deluxe, Sims 2 Double Deluxe, some other stuff... I'm really behind but it's all too expensive lol.

Team Llama
410 Posts
as I wrote earlier, I had both versions in my hands at the store.

But the WII , well I am just lazy I admit, I rather sit still and game on the PC.

• Stats