How will you create the universe?

Insight look for Spore Hero Arena DS

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Only some weeks ago the DS trailer for Spore Hero Arena was a fact.
On Youtube the text about this new Spore addition for your DS(i) says: "In Spore Hero Arena you can create your own creature hero to take on dangerous missions across the galaxy. Collect over 150 parts and Bio-Powers to enhance and evolve your hero for epic arena battles with the most fearsome enemies ever found! You can even trade heroes with your friends or fight them in multiplayer action! "
Looking at the video, you will see, that it starts to look like a PC-spin off. But compared to Spore Creatures on the DS, it looks more smasshing and 3D.... See for yourself

Team Llama
410 Posts
It indeed looks much better then the (sorry for saying) darn ugly creature DS game which I quickly buried in a drawer :mryellow:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
In general I don't think DS games are that pretty. Plus I'm really a pixel/sprites kind of gal so I prefer GBA games. Unfortunately Spore isn't on GBA :p I have Spore Creatures on DS and I'll also get Spore Hero Arena but not anytime soon (financial issues).

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I got the DS version, but one thing is for sure ... The video is a nice teaser, I'm not very thrilled about it. But a review will be published soon (after I review MySims Agents on DS) :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you :worship:

Team Llama
410 Posts
I has both the games in my hands at the store, WII and DS, but decided not to buy them, I mean... I am a PC gamer, and to behonest though we own a WII.. I just don't know.. Its more of a console made for parents who want to get their kids in shape rather then sit still and game.

I always get to tired playing the wii, I rather stay a couch potato and game behind the PC :)

As for the DS, well, kind of the same story I am a PC gamer.

So unless EA Netherlands decide to ship me one of the versions for free, or I would win it, I don't really going to buy them.

• Stats