How will you create the universe?

The Creature DNA Card Challenge #45!

Team Llama
410 Posts

But if you own C&C & patch 3, and have galactic adventures you really really really should check out

The official In-game 1st adventure by odDballL

have fun all!

(to new players: check the first post on page 1 to see the quick links to the explanation or read it in the first post.)

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Create a non-C&C creature created for this challenge to appear in a Part 2 of this adventure. (60 Max) Friday 2/26,27/10 will be the construction date with a new Adventure published for each new challenge published every Friday. This time around only non-C&C and Non-Patch 3 creatures will get into Part 2.

DNA Challenge 37
ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts
oops last time i said 37 was released but that was 38 ;)

well here is 39!

sorry for the delay!

Team Llama
410 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts

Assignment 44 has been released, and the TAG find for number 43 has been added to the tag find database!

I want to say thanks to the positive response I've got to this tag system, but you guys should really (although it was a bit of editing work ;o) ) thank the Spore.com team for making such searches possible

Soon, I will be making some DNA creature's myself using some older assignments, in the beginning of this DNA challenge I always first made an example creature, along the way I stopped doing that cause I wanted to only give the user a "blank sheet" and "parts" to use, and be creative.

I still won't make a DNA creature from a current assignment, but I think ill be playing along and trying to catch up on my own challenge However I will not spam my own challenge with my creations, I allow users to browse the TAG system and see if new creatures are added to older assignments, however this is just as the HOST of this challenge, I encourage you out there to always post your DNA creature's even if they are made from older assignments (just state from which assignment for the communities information )

Again I can't thank you all out there enough for playing along, its you out there who keeps giving me the inspiration to keep this challenge alive&Kicking

My comments sometimes may seem repetitive, but the things people make from these assignments are wonderful to see.

I hope you all enjoy number 44, as your creature will be a blind one, how would it experience the world?

..ok starting up spore.. need to get a grip on my DNA relationship

Team Llama
410 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts
dear fans, I have some bad news, please bare with me

I do not want to fully go through all details on this cause its kind of personal.

I am moving out of the house, and that means there are a lot of issues I have to take care off, lots of real life stuff that will need my full attention.

This will mean that the DNA challenge will come to a standstill for now.

I will try to re-open it as soon as my real life is back on track again.

So, that's it for now, I thank you all for the great spirit and creativity you guys showed over the past times.
And I hope when this thing is back online I could greet you all once more.

But for now, I will disappear for a while.

take care all, till next we meet.

Previous

• Stats