Team Llama
410 Posts

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
@odDballL - they are looking smashing again

@dekdes - new games, new sites, you're right ... it's busy

Team Llama
410 Posts
what now already??? yup, here is number 26!

Thanks to Rosana for the nice anniversary message on number 25 ;)

well, good luck all! and clap your hands for your creature, because your creature can't with this assignment :)

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
I put together 2 versions of this adventure that has all DNA creatures from the 47 contributers so far at the time of publishing. The first is supper easy but timely. The second is a bit harder.

ImageImage

Thank you DeKDeS for such a great job on hosting such a challenge. Hope you all enjoy the adventures.
ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts
odDballL wrote:I put together 2 versions of this adventure that has all DNA creatures from the 47 contributers so far at the time of publishing. The first is supper easy but timely. The second is a bit harder.

ImageImage

Thank you DeKDeS for such a great job on hosting such a challenge. Hope you all enjoy the adventures.

wow that's cool! will try them if i have a little bit more time on my hands!

1024 Posts
wow that's cool! will try them if i have a little bit more time on my hands!

Which hands :?: :?: :?: :lmao:

Ok ... not so funny .... So here my entry for challenge 26
Foddur
On the distant planet Foss scientist found a handless creature with dangerous Scimitards. This high-legged Foddur is build to jump and run.

Checking my creatures, I found an extra entry for #24, probably just forgotten to put in online. So ... here it is
Be'leafs
Be'leafs is a omnivore creature, which likes to hide behind his own leafs.

Team Llama
410 Posts
Hi Paul! sorry haven't add those to the counter of the new assignment, but i will add them shortly!

Well people, here is number 27! enjoy!

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Been rather busy lately with Christmas projects on Spore. Here is my latest that is a must see in Test Drive. I have never seen any creature on Spore yet that moves like this one does.
ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts

1024 Posts
Had to enter a lot of creatures, just to become a little updated with the rest of you ... So here we go

DNA1310dd-25 - HearEars
Pink monopod, no eyes, but hears its enemy or prey on a far distance. Dangerous creature.

DNA1310dd-27 - Kligara
Highly equiped for battle, Kligara is going to be the new emperor on his planet Nimag

DNA1310dd-28 - Silmakki
The Silmakki lives solitair and comes only for breeding back to its nest. Peaceful animal, with a dangerous poison defence.

Team Llama
410 Posts

Nooboo
14 Posts
Oh boy I'm I glad to be back! I see I'm a bit behind ;-)

I get to start all over with a whole new Spore screen name! I hate I lost all my old creations but it will be fun starting these challenges again. I'm working on the newest first and will work my way back to beginning. Below is my creation for challenge #28

Here's my spore page link:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr ... 0507025176

MsTweeDee aka k9mom

Nooboo
14 Posts
Nooboo
14 Posts
And number 26....that's it for tonight. Expecting snow tomorrow night so have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of these creatures done this weekend.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr ... 0507046037

Team Llama
410 Posts

The last DNA challenge for 2009 has been released. Sorry for the delay.

Please notice this will be the last one for the year 2009.

I thank you all for your great DNA challenge contributions in the year 2009 and I hope to see you all back next year!

Have a great Christmas, Hanuka or whatever believe system you follow and the best wishes to everybody for the year 2010!

Ps: good to have you back Mstweedee!

PreviousNext

• Stats