How will you create the universe?

The Creature DNA Card Challenge #45!

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Here are 20 and 21 with a complete contrast this time. Been busy with some other project not just in Spore and so I have slowed down some on my activities in Spore. AbbyodDi and I got featured as DNA Card Challenge Top Creators and we sure liked that a lot. AbbyodDi's reaction was "Oh Cool!" Thank you PaulV1962 on YouTube. Not sure which Spore user he is but I did find a PaulV.
ImageImage

Hey DeKDeS, how many individual players involved in this challenge so far? And when are you going to implement the texture cards. I found myself this time wishing I had those to work with this time. Seems like each assignment takes on a life of its own based on each players imagination yet in the last cases driven by the eyes themselves for me. Color and Textures were real difficult for me to settle on and I'm not sure that I like the choices I made. Might have to blank it and post it for coloring challenge.
ImageImageImage

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
odDballL wrote:Here are 20 and 21 with a complete contrast this time. Been busy with some other project not just in Spore and so I have slowed down some on my activities in Spore. AbbyodDi and I got featured as DNA Card Challenge Top Creators and we sure liked that a lot. AbbyodDi's reaction was "Oh Cool!" Thank you PaulV1962 on YouTube. Not sure which Spore user he is but I did find a PaulV.

For those who wonder who is who.... PaulV is my main-account, that I use for creating. Sims2008 is my "gaming" account.
To make it difficult ... PaulV1962 on YouTube is the same person, only I couldn't use PaulV anymore .....
The next video is online, look at the Spore Lounge for more :D
and on topic again

Using my PaulV account I sent to you ... Gazoo, my carnivore entry for DNA1310DD-21

And my herbivore entry for DNA1310DD-21 ... Mazaïa

Team Llama
410 Posts
And those creature's above my post here are just a few of the sporecast that reached 200+ today!

congratulations all!

assignment 22 is now active :)

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Hey, I managed to come up with a way to nest a challenge within a challenge again. This one is easier and it is my addition to assignment #22.

Name and Describe Challenge
Give this creature a name and short description as a comment. No re-edit required. Any comment not naming and describing this creature will not be approved. Have Fun and please be kind. You may describe it evil if you wish.

I hope this is okay as I thought it migh draw some other over to this challenge as well.
ImageImageImage

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

1024 Posts
Another assignment already :confused: :oops:
I still had one left for DNA 1310DD-21
I did it from memory, had some trouble with the internet, so I hope I used the right parts
It's called Flapper

1024 Posts

My entry to assignment 22 - Heades Grandiosus Blue

Team Llama
410 Posts

good luck all!!

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Maybe we sholud have 2 assignments at a time. Here's my latest for #23.
ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts
odDballL wrote:Maybe we sholud have 2 assignments at a time. Here's my latest for #23.

cool one!

And 2 at a time? that would be too much work for me to be honest.. and some people who play this might get confused and mistake in which parts was from which assignment.

No, if you don't mind I just keep the rate as it is for now, so 1 every week.

Terrible Townie
38 Posts
Not to mention that I have so many projects going anyway. Maybe I'll have to start doing 2 per like I was when I got started on this challenge.
ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts
I apologize for the delay! but you see, I am on holiday now, and just got a new game which I am playing a lot, so i'm sorry I did not gave you all the standard new assignment on Friday

But here is number 24!

See the first post on page 1.

No need for CC or Patch 3, but of course you may use them for the number cards, just keep the number correct!

Thanks for the great designs all! and have fun with the new assignment!

1024 Posts
Time to get back in business, I saw I fell behind in putting entries to this challenge. So back again, starting with #24

Some months ago we discovered the Beanstalker, but as we all know, evolution is a crime ... The Treestalker is covered with leaves and sneaks around. His big feet keeps him standing firm when under attack.

Terrible Townie
38 Posts

Additions for #24

ImageImageImage

Team Llama
410 Posts
NO problem at all posting late, i'm a bit busy with some new games too :)

PreviousNext

• Stats