How will you create the universe?

TARDIS Space Ship

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I was watching Doctor Who again today and when I opened up Spore, I finally had some inspiration. So I created TARDIS. This is the space ship. Click here to see the TARDIS Sporecast!

I'd love to hear what you think! :veryhappy:

Team Llama
410 Posts
Tuuuduuuduuuuuuuh tatata tatata duuhuuhuuuuu.....erh themesong XD
I think its superb!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
408 Posts
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Wow, I can't wait to use one in the game... :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'm using it right now and it looks great with the effects around it lol. Just like the real one :p

Team Llama
410 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Aug 22, 2009 11:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I was really excited :D but it won't play properly :cry: . Pauses constantly and then continues for about a second and stops again, and continues to do this throughout the entire video. So I can't watch it :( Is it possible for you to send it to me or upload the video file itself to the server so I can look at it here? I don't know if more people experience problems viewing it but both Cheetah and I tried in several browsers and it doesn't play without the annoying skipping and pausing :tears:

Team Llama
410 Posts
ah so there is isn't something wrong with my connection at all? lol! kk reuploading

Team Llama
410 Posts

HERE is the new working video!

Enjoy!

SNW insider Notes :nod1: : This video was made using the spore Galactic Adventures Editor in combination with the "freecam" cheat.
The UFO standing on the ground is just a "gameplay item" disguised as the TARDIS UFO
The Fog and colored fog are effects in the editor.
The dark look of the planet is just made like that in the paint mode of the terraform tool section.

The soundtracks you will hear:
The first is the Original OLD Doctor who TV theme (noticed this series started in 1963!)
The Second part is the 2008 TV theme.

This video includes some fade and transition effects, and was composed entirely in the simple windows movie maker.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Awesome DeKDeS! I had a lot of fun watching it. I added the video to the news section as well ;)

• Stats