How will you create the universe?

Amsterdam Sporecast

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
I have added some more designs to my Amsterdam Sporecast: allso some 'woonboten' XD

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:Just not fair spore did not count the amount of creations BEFORE spore :sigh:

I already had over a 100 creations.

But again the 100 creations question, remind me please, if I delete duplicate stuff on the website or delete some things I don't wan't published anymore, does that set back the count? I hope not, but then it just seems I still haven't created 100 things in -game.

But you know, I could easily get that achievement in an half a hour, but i rather spend a day on 1 good looking creation then making 100 quick looking things, i'm still a "pixel prutser" , I simply can't make a simple 3 shaped ufo and place a standard texture.

so this 100 thing achievement will pop up one day without i've even noticed I guess.

I agree that it's not fair that content created with the CC isn't added to the total count, because I have also made lots of creatures. And I don't know when I'll get that achievement now...
Same for people who got something featured before the release... They do not have that achievement. That's not fair either. Since the people at Maxis are trying not to feature the same person more than once, there is an extremely small chance that someone who got featured before, will get featured again.

I think the count will be set back when you delete things indeed. Don't know for sure, but that's what I think.

I'm also a "pixel prutser", unsure if anyone noticed, but I often try my best to create things that look like the other items in the set/sporecast. Not always an easy task. I also noticed I can spend hours on just a few buildings...

hiki wrote:2 other Sporecast achievements are:

- having 5 sporecasts with 50 things in it (social engineer)

- having 5 different sporecasts subscribed by at least 10 people. (rising star)

And there is Creator (spend 50 hours in the creators)

I don't even have one Sporecast with 50 things in it. I will create a few soon. One with my favorite creatures, one with my fav buildings and one with my favorite vehicles. But it will take me some time to have 5 sporecasts with over 50 items.

I don't think I will ever have one different Sporecast subscribed by 10 people, let alone 5 of them lol. Nah, this one is probably not for me...

I do have the 50 hours in creators achievement though. I believe *checks achievements page*

hiki wrote:I have added some more designs to my Amsterdam Sporecast: allso some 'woonboten' XD

I just saw them and I think they're awesome :D good job!

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
Added a mosque, a shipyard, a flat and a graveyard.

And now i stop building for a day and play Spore :P

I don't think I will ever have one different Sporecast subscribed by 10 people

That we can do together Rosana with this forum: we all make a list of 5 Sporecasts and we take a subscription on all of them. Little cheating but who cares LOL

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:Added a mosque, a shipyard, a flat and a graveyard.

And now i stop building for a day and play Spore :P

I don't think I will ever have one different Sporecast subscribed by 10 people

That we can do together Rosana with this forum: we all make a list of 5 Sporecasts and we take a subscription on all of them. Little cheating but who cares LOL

Not exactly cheating, just, "controlled" :p
We should open up a topic for that soon :D
I also like to know who subscribed, this is a nice way to see where the number comes from :)

Terrible Townie
44 Posts

http://forum.sporenetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=224

let's hope the information from Prima Spore guide is correct :mryellow:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

http://forum.sporenetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=224

let's hope the information from Prima Spore guide is correct :mryellow:

It's correct:

• Stats