44 Posts

Amsterdam.

Offcourse with coffeeshop (entertainment) :droopy:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I rated it too btw :)

Team Llama
410 Posts
wow hiki! I subscribed, cool buildings! could you make a starbucks? thats also in Amsterdam :P ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:wow hiki! I subscribed, cool buildings! could you make a starbucks? thats also in Amsterdam :P ;)

Lol, I love the idea. Just hope Starbucks doesn't see it online, because they seriously do not even allow for the name Starbucks to be used on "fan content". MTS2 has had problems with this in the past because Starbucks doesn't want their logo AND name used on stuff. That's mainly the reason I haven't released any of my Starbucks items for TS2 (I have made maaaaaany Starbucks items)

Team Llama
410 Posts
dekdes wrote:wow hiki! I subscribed, cool buildings! could you make a starbucks? thats also in Amsterdam :P ;)

Lol, I love the idea. Just hope Starbucks doesn't see it online, because they seriously do not even allow for the name Starbucks to be used on "fan content". MTS2 has had problems with this in the past because Starbucks doesn't want their logo AND name used on stuff. That's mainly the reason I haven't released any of my Starbucks items for TS2 (I have made maaaaaany Starbucks items)

can we host them on DMS2C? ;P I really could care less what a bug shot company has to say about it, lol reading that it only want to make me starbuck items :)

but that's me :)

oh should i BLEEB the starbleeb name's in this post before starBleeb sues us? ;)

next up: starbucks oddball, with the text "don't drink the crap at starBLEEB" just to P.. them off ;) would I get banned on spore?

but seriously,
just don't get the point really, I mean if you would release those items , does that not just means positive and first off all, FREE advertising for them?

I do not think mcdonnalds would make an issue on this, but hey, you know what, i'm a moderator on here too and now have to correct myself ;)

*EDIT BY MODERATOR , This topic is about Hikki's sporecast, please stay ontopic dekdes! and no advertising please.

...sorry checkdes..

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:

can we host them on DMS2C? ;P I really could care less what a bug shot company has to say about it, lol reading that it only want to make me starbuck items :)

but that's me :)

oh should i BLEEB the starbleeb name's in this post before starBleeb sues us? ;)

next up: starbucks oddball, with the text "don't drink the crap at starBLEEB" just to P.. them off ;) would I get banned on spore?

but seriously,
just don't get the point really, I mean if you would release those items , does that not just means positive and first off all, FREE advertising for them?

I do not think mcdonnalds would make an issue on this, but hey, you know what, i'm a moderator on here too and now have to correct myself ;)

*EDIT BY MODERATOR , This topic is about Hikki's sporecast, please stay ontopic dekdes! and no advertising please.

...sorry checkdes..

I don't care whether or not someone posts it on our site. I just meant to say that there is a big chance they will start complaining if they see it (and take legal action, seriously, they will do that if you have been contacted and you don't listen). In that case, I'd remove it from the site, as I don't feel like getting sued by a big company, when I'm already having enough financial issues :p

I also agree that it quite literally means FREE advertising by fans. So I don't see the whole point of saying that we can't, but well, you know, rules and stuff.

EA will also remove the items if Starbucks (or any company) contacts them about copyrighted materials.

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
Starbucks is a shop were they sell coffee? A 'koffie huis'?

You can host it if you want: I have been building a lot lately and now playing again. Later I'll maybe add more Amsterdam stuff. If you want a Amsterdam - Holland sporecast that allso a good odear: you can put mine in.

Just need to build a big joint for it :goofy:

BTW: i have in 1 Sporecast more then 50 buildings but no achievement like the one Rosana has. Anyone knows why? Most of them i build in de creators outside the saved games: maybe that's the reason?

Architect
Creëer en publiceer 50 gebouwen.
wo oktober 1, 2008

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st- ... 0122173268

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:BTW: i have in 1 Sporecast more then 50 buildings but no achievement like the one Rosana has. Anyone knows why? Most of them i build in de creators outside the saved games: maybe that's the reason?

Architect
Creëer en publiceer 50 gebouwen.
wo oktober 1, 2008

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st- ... 0122173268

Hmmm weird, because I didn't build all 50 of those inside the games itself, most of them, but not all of them. But did you create and upload all of them as well? Creating a Sporecast with an x amount of buildings, perhaps that's an achievement as well, but the one I got was purely for building and uploading separate items...

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
I build them ingame, then shared them and then turned Spore off and dragged them in the Sporecasts.

And there are some more achievements with creator thingies too: check ingame achievements or the Prima Spore Guide (the one 1 have :P )

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
Sorry for double post but suddenly i got the Architect achievement :mryellow:

* shakes his fat ass * :rly:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:Sorry for double post but suddenly i got the Architect achievement :mryellow:

* shakes his fat ass * :rly:

Lol, congrats!
Apparently I don't have that 100 creature achievement yet. I did make many creatures, but that was with the CC. So I'm guessing I need to make 100 (or so) creatures to get that one. Dang.

Team Llama
408 Posts
Rosana wrote:So I'm guessing I need to make 100 (or so) creatures to get that one. Dang.

The fact that every iteration of your creature (in creature stage) is considered a separate creature you publish, you might get there quicker than you'd expect.

On-topic: great sporecast Hiki, looks like you put a lot of work in it.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
I love the creators: and love to see what all the parts can do allso with tab key and keep turning them aorund LOL.

I can get hooked on building stuff: really need to play more :goofy:

Team Llama
410 Posts
Just not fair spore did not count the amount of creations BEFORE spore :sigh:

I already had over a 100 creations.

But again the 100 creations question, remind me please, if I delete duplicate stuff on the website or delete some things I don't wan't published anymore, does that set back the count? I hope not, but then it just seems I still haven't created 100 things in -game.

But you know, I could easily get that achievement in an half a hour, but i rather spend a day on 1 good looking creation then making 100 quick looking things, i'm still a "pixel prutser" , I simply can't make a simple 3 shaped ufo and place a standard texture.

so this 100 thing achievement will pop up one day without i've even noticed I guess.

Terrible Townie
44 Posts

- having 5 sporecasts with 50 things in it (social engineer)

- having 5 different sporecasts subscribed by at least 10 people. (rising star)

And there is Creator (spend 50 hours in the creators)

• Stats