How will you create the universe?

Dekdes's buildings

Team Llama
410 Posts
Its death, it wears a hat, and its made up of many layers, its the skull city hall ;)

just a fun thing i've made :)

See a movie from my game with this building included, and also my skull walker military vehicle on my youtube spore video channel.

Youtube video skull city hall

sporepedia links:

Skull city hall
Skull walker

working on more in this series.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I saw your skull building in the game, looks awesome :D
Keep up the good work (I'm not worried, I know you will :p)

Team Llama
410 Posts
Well I really discovered the fun using the building editors, stupid that I did not tried them way back when I got spore for the first time!

Anyways, here is my fresh new latest building, a place of relaxation and connecting with your inner captain :)

Celestial Relaxation habitat

Video:

Link:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500436271807

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
That's very nice DeKDeS! I agree you should have tried the other editors before, they're fun too :p

Team Llama
410 Posts

-----
Just Don't do it!

(yeah I know what you are thinking, but I think this is allowed and promoting it on the American sporepedia with a version that says it healthy? think that would get me banned ;) )

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts
Rosana wrote:Lol it certainly looks evil! :p

It sure spawns a lot of different comments from the smoking hater till the people who do smoke but also think its a good statement :)

Well but as I said, If I would make a building that stated " Please eat a lot of fastfood and smoke and drink beer" well that might get me suspended I'm afraid ;)

Though I'm stunned I'm not banned for the somewhat horrific vehicle. (which I will post in the correct forum board)

Team Llama
410 Posts

Made a cauldron.

I liked it! and it inspired me to tweak it

Here is the result!:

Link to this creation!

yup I know it's spelled Cauldron, but hey just a little mistake happens to the best of us :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Very cool DekDeS! :worship:

Team Llama
410 Posts

• Stats