How will you create the universe?

The Froggurrr Sporecast

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Here's my newest set with creatures, vehicles and buildings, a sporecast for "The Froggurrr", my newest Empire in the Space Stage.

To learn more about my Froggurrr, please read this blog post!

Team Llama
408 Posts
Simply the best, I like the matching vehicles and buildings. They're really Froggurrry!
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
ChEeTaH wrote:Simply the best, I like the matching vehicles and buildings. They're really Froggurrry!

I'm very proud of the buildings. I'm having a bit more of a hard time making decent vehicles though. I spend so much time on them but they end up looking all the same (each series look too much alike). *sigh* :sigh:

Servo's Slave
100 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts
yup its added also ;) love these items, first time i saw that building i went like " wtf lol" ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:yup its added also ;) love these items, first time i saw that building i went like " wtf lol" ;)

I consider that a huge compliment coming from you :p you once said my creatures could be more advanced if I'd spend more time on them (and then you also said you understood why I didn't, since I just lack the time to do so). But I'm hoping to make up for that with the buildings :lol:

Team Llama
410 Posts
dekdes wrote:yup its added also ;) love these items, first time i saw that building i went like " wtf lol" ;)

I consider that a huge compliment coming from you :p you once said my creatures could be more advanced if I'd spend more time on them (and then you also said you understood why I didn't, since I just lack the time to do so). But I'm hoping to make up for that with the buildings :lol:

indeed I can see you are spending more time and effort on your creations, I would also like to thank cheetah for that by pushing you to play more ;)

• Stats