How will you create the universe?

Divided by genre sporecast(s)

Team Llama
410 Posts
Hi, besides my oddball sporecast which also contain items made by other people, i've got a few more sporecasts that only feature my personal creations.

I've divided them by genre:

DeKDeS's Nightmare demons - My nightmare creatures, imps and demonlike creatures.

DeKDeS's humanoids - Creature's made by me, walking on to legs, not creature-like but more humanoid.

DeKDeS's Funhouse - Funny, wacky, goofy creatures i've made.

DeKDeS's UFO Shop - All kinds of UFO's i've made, from the cool to the silly.

I will make some other sporecasts divided by sort, , buildings, vehicles and more.

Of course if you've added me to your buddy list you will automatically see all sorts of my creations, however, the fun thing about sporecasts is that you can select a theme when starting a new game, an so could choose for items to show up in game from a surten sporecast.

I will re-edit this post if I got more sporecasts.

EDIT: somehow the links are not working correctly on spore.com, I only see the oddball sporecast.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I was posting a reply earlier this week on this topic, but I think I closed the window before having posted. :confused:
I think the Sporecasts are still acting up. Mine aren't all showing either. And I just checked one topic from Paul, checked his profile to see his sporecasts, but the one he promoted in that particular topic doesn't show either. Must be something on EA's servers or something :(

Team Llama
408 Posts
I believe I did get the sporecasts to work through your in-game "MySpore page"... Click the (i) icon next to the name in the buddy list, and you should be able to see the sporecasts from there.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Team Llama
410 Posts
Solved somehow... do not make the sporecast ingame but rather make them on the website of spore , that way they DO appear on the spore website. Please notice i've deleted the humoid sporecast and replaced it on the website with dekdes's biped sentients, which DOES show online and links correctly

also check out the new "Skull" collection

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:Solved somehow... do not make the sporecast ingame but rather make them on the website of spore , that way they DO appear on the spore website.

Same here. Well, sort of? I created some Sporecasts on the website last week, dragged the items in the Sporecasts. But they are empty in the game itself.

Team Llama
410 Posts
dekdes wrote:Solved somehow... do not make the sporecast ingame but rather make them on the website of spore , that way they DO appear on the spore website.

Same here. Well, sort of? I created some Sporecasts on the website last week, dragged the items in the Sporecasts. But they are empty in the game itself.

Game loading and website loading time differs, it takes some while.

trust me it does work, but not " on the fly " same as achievements, but thats the other way around, in game you immediately see the new gotten achievement and on the website it takes somewhile.

• Stats