How will you create the universe?

"Help! Your epic has found me!"

Team Llama
410 Posts
In this post I will (and you can) post your youtube videos on epic creatures you have found/made, that are from members of this forum.

To start, look how this epic from Rosana is killing my beer belly, looks like giant beer attacking my beer :)

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=E1vGj201_2Q

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
dekdes wrote:(...) Rosana is killing my beer belly (...)

Here's a combination of words you don't find very often! :mryellow:

This video is seriously disturbing and funny! :lol:

Team Llama
410 Posts
dekdes wrote:(...) Rosana is killing my beer belly (...)

Here's a combination of words you don't find very often! :mryellow:

Rolling over the floor laughing out loud !!! :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I've seen the video last night when I was in the game (ChEeTaH showed the video on his system). Made me laugh indeed :p

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
I wonder: Shouldn't this topic be renamed: 'Help! Your epic has found me?' :mryellow:

Team Llama
410 Posts
Resie wrote:I wonder: Shouldn't this topic be renamed: 'Help! Your epic has found me?' :mryellow:

your wish is or command :P see topic name :)

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
Epic Killer
Kill an Epic Creature in the Creature stage

Today I killed Karybdis's Swagosaurus:

I made a movie of the last moments of poor Swagosaurus's life... View it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSOJcZiwXE (it seems to be processing forever, I hope it will appear soon)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Epic Killer
Kill an Epic Creature in the Creature stage

Today I killed Karybdis's Swagosaurus:

I made a movie of the last moments of poor Swagosaurus's life... View it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSOJcZiwXE (it seems to be processing forever, I hope it will appear soon)

Cool! How errr, does one properly kill an epic? :p Because usually the epics kill me :p

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
Okay, I'll make a little tut topic about how i did it and other methods I've heard of. Not gonna do it here though because some people may want to figure it out for themselves. :-J

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Resie wrote:Okay, I'll make a little tut topic about how i did it and other methods I've heard of. Not gonna do it here though because some people may want to figure it out for themselves. :-J

No, I understand that. I'm just curious because, I don't know. I'll have to attack myself - I guess. Even with 3 rogue allies, I don't think I can pull it off... Hmmmm...

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
OK, my Epic tutorial has been posted on the Helpdesk subforum! :-J

• Stats